Traxxas is coming out with the Speed Energy version of the Slash truck this November.

http://speedenergyshop.bigcartel.com/product/traxxas-speed-energy-r...

Views: 25187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds like something is binding in the A-arm try checking the hinge pins . Take them out and roll them on a flat surface to see if they are straight you could've bent one by hitting a wall or curb or something like that . If they are straight chuck them in a low speed drill and hit them with some polishing compound even a small lil burr can hang something up . If after that it still hangs then look at the shock shafts . Take the shocks off the truck , open them up , dump the shock oil and see if the shock shafts are bent . If they are do a total rebuild new shafts , oil , seals  and pistons . That should free ya up if not take off the A-arm again and clean out the hinge pin holes . Take a drill bit 1 size up from the current hole size and bore out the holes ( DO THIS BY HAND DO NOT USE THE DRILL ) slide the drill bit in and out of the hole to remove any extra flashing or build-up that may have developed . You don't want to remove alot just enough to make it so the hinge pin slides easily in . You should now be good to go . 

Thanks. I will strip it apart. it's odd never really worked right when i pulled it out of the box.... seems like u push it down 2" and it only comes up 3/4" front and back.

Ideally you want your ride height so the A-arms and dogbones are parallel to the ground 

Ok Thanks! This is cool i can get on ad get quick answers!!

Send me your email and I'll give ya my cell # 
Sb4pro@aol.com 
That way we can txt back and forth 
Working on yet another detail . I'm making my own decal of Robby's signature he has over the door with the lil American flag at the end of it . I have an old 31 Cingular / Looney Tunes die cast and the case thingy it's in has it on the box . Won't be much work mostly a matter of getting it transferred to the decal paper . I'll post a pic later as i'm posting this using my cell 

Just finished up whatcha all think ?

I like it MJ..

Thanks Im trying to add every lil detail i can come up with . My 2 next ideas are the taillight lenses and Robby's helmet . If anyone has good pics of either it would be appreciated .

Working on doing up the helmets in SPEED scheme . I know today sucked but hope this will change our luck . Doing the body and wheels got us a few good wks of offroad so hope this will help too . I'll post the pics in a bit they are drying now . 

That's really nice mj

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service