Just looked at the score web site says robby starts 7th at primm.Also said group A starts at 6am sounds like he might race it

Views: 103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't forget Malcolm Smith!
And dont forget Devillers (or do I mean Peterhansel?)
Just maybe his sponsor for the cup race would have something to say about whether or not he starts the race? I'd assume that would have to be taken into consideration? If it's Beam I don't see why they would mind though. It only helps his image to have him win a race and a championship.
RG should blow off the richmond race then. id be fine with that
i hope so too, robby in the desert is something u gotta see i cant wait, we are going there friday night until sunday still trying to score a pit pass tho anyone going got an extra one??
Does Robby have a sponsor for Richmond???? If so to bad on the SCORE deal he'll have to skip Primm and win the 1000 for the championship. I would love to see him out here for Primm but NASCAR pays the bills.
RG's Off Road Program pays it's own bills...
I would not look to see Andy McMillin drive RG's truck again. Andy did not like the way RG's truck was setup and worked. He said in order to make that truck work you need to drive like Robby 100% of the time. You must stay on top of the whoops, if not the truck does not work well. In 2003 Robby had to park it at the Baja 1000 just before San Felipe as he was having shock issues and he said if I continue at the slower speed I have to run I will break the rear half of the truck off.

I know Dale Ebberts drove a part of the Baja 1000 one year for Robby and he actually did very well, and his times were right there with Robby's. I dont know what Dale's plans are, so if he was available I could see him being asked. I personally would love to see Jerry Welchell drive RG's truck. For those who dont know who Jerry is, He is as fast as Robby and is known for driving on the edge of being out of control like Robby does.
yeah Nikal, 10-4 on McMillan.
yeah welchel would be bad ass to see in that truck,his driven a robby truck before,riviera and coynes truck ,and from what he said he really liked coynes set up said the truck was really fast.so id say very good idea.i also like his style of driving.
Andy Grider been racing class 16 and 10 for the last 3 or 4 years, Andy Mcmillin has is own program and in fack bout 1 of Robby old truck and the Mcmillin famly are racing it.
Look for robby to be in the truck for the whole race. If not you dont have to look to far lets say( stay in the family)

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service