how's Rob gonna do?

Views: 91

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This one of his chances....stay out of the fking back and run up front...I get nervous seeing him loose the draft staying in the back
WIN
Qual -40
Fin -7
Robby does well most of the time at Daytona. The crew is definately coming around. It doesn't matter where he qualifies. At the very least a top 10 finish.
Q-25
F- top 7
People keep saying the double file restarts will help RG keep the draft and help him have a better day. I don't get it. If you've paid attention to RG at the plate races at all over the last five years his mo is to drop back, stay on the lead lap and not really care if he is hanging onto a draft or not, so long as there are one or two around him to keep him from loosing the lap.

Now, with that, if he stays on the lead lap and we have those double file restarts, I don't want to see RG getting run over by a lapped car while he is trying to drop to the back to avoid the big wreck.
When DEI was dominant at plate races they played the same game of hanging in the back until it was time for action. Only difference is they would race to the front a couple times during the mid-laps and drop back again to make sure they could do it, test how many laps it took, and mostly to show off their bad ass cars. Now that Robby's cars are even badder, I don't mind if he plays the same game. They weren't in the COT back then but we're still better.

Q- 27
F - 7
My prediction is that there will be a lot of folks asleep before the end of the race. A 7:30 TV start time (green flag after 8?) is ridiculously late for a race. TV ratins will be lousy.
You think that's late? Imagine here in Europe, the green flag will be at 1:16 AM... LoL!
I miss the old starting hour during the day at 10:00AM or so, for me that was the first true Summer race of the year. Now it's just more of the same.
If Bill Weber is NOT in the booth again, then the broadcast will be easier to stomach.
Bill W is done for the year at TNT.

Probably in his career at TNT from what I understand.

It didn't help his cause when the majority of the nascar fanbase applauded TNT and let it be known he wouldnt be missed in the booth.
Every Cup fan I know on the east coast has been complaining for a few years now, and they're just fed up this season. Many aren't bothering to stay up for the races. Can't say I blame them. I used to get upset with how sports broadcasts always seemed to cater to the east coast, but even in Cali I'm sympathetic to east coast fans and how NASCAR has handled start times lately.
i think his cars have been almost as impressive as any at the plate tracks...remember him and carl coming from the back last time, his car was just as good.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service