how's Rob gonna do?

Views: 91

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If he can stay out of trouble, he'll finish in the top 15..Robby's one of the best drafters out there when he has to
Its Daytona, with double file re-starts for every caution,going to be a cool race. I think its time to go to the front and try to stay there the entire race.

Prediction? Top 5!!
I think robby has just a good chance to get his 1st win this year! GOOD LUCK NUMBER 7!
Agree, I think Rob will win this weekend. Rock Out and Gas On!
Damn, I still like that RCR FDNY #31 with Robby behind the wheel! Thanks for posting the great pic!
Robby will either have a top 10 finish or he will be in a wreak. With the new restart format I think we might see a few more wreaks then these last few COT restrictor plate races have had. I think the biggest key will be staying out of trouble and knowing Robby he is going to ride around in the back, and probably even more so because of the double file restarts.
even riding in the back is still a 50/50 proposition.
I agree. He'll get a good finish if he can do just that....finish.
I was hoping that because of the double file restarts, he would actually realize that up front would be the better place to be. Being all bunched up in the back seems like more opportunity for trouble as opposed to when they are all strung out. Stay up front with the better drivers.
im not ready to predict at this time, but im sick of seeing him ride aroung at the back.
Seems like getting up front and adjusting the car to run up front should be priority.
maybe the ride around at the back of the pac is more useful being a smaller team who has a hard chance running up front all day long.
you watch some of the other teams and if they start at the back they get their asses up front soon
then I have a feeling that you may want to wait until the end of the race to tune in, as much as it bores me to watch. It is what he's done and it's worked okay so i don't think he's going to change it soon. I am always worried that he's going to wait too long to make his move.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service