how's Rob gonna do?

Views: 91

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, I have a very good feeling about Daytona. Why you guys may ask........

1) The race will be on the 4th of July.
2) The 4th will be my wife and I's wedding anniversary.
3) This will be our "7"th anniversary.

It's going to be a great weekend.............
great numerology, works for me.
its my daughters first birthday. it will be a great day.
last year Robby was the first car in the top line comming off turn 2 on the final lap, when the caution came out. i though he was going to win. guess we got to make it up this year. can we win two races in one day?
well i hope he can win but i think he will finish either 2nd or 3rd... but im really pushing for a win for robby at daytona.... let the fireworks began under the 7 winning the race.... go robby go !!!!!!!! this is his 6th year in this number and i think he has atleast a 80% chance of winning this thing at daytona....
He'll be in the top 10 with 3 to go, but will get hung out and finish 16th.
I think he'll ride at the back and hope to keep out of wrecks most of the day like always. Trouble is, that hasn't worked out for him this year.
Can't see him beiig able to stop up front all day because one false move and your at the back with the draft anyway. would love a top 10, and I'm board of looking at the owner points table and seeing Max Jones ahead of him ! He runs better than the # 98.
Is Max Jones driving for Paul Menard this weekend?? (just kidding)

I'd love to make a prediction but I just hope Robby stays away from trouble and has a solid finish. Daytona is just a crap shoot..."COME ON 7!"
Take a lesson from Kels(polish name dude) push someone who can win and dump their ass coming off turn 4.........But run up front all day just to let the other guys up there know that you have a fast car.......Do this and you win the Old Firecracker 400......So I pick Robby to win the race dumping JJ just as they come out of turn 4..............
that would be ultimate!
Yes, all of Orange County says it's a WIN for the 7 car...
I think the double-file restarts are a good reason he should stay in the back, that means with one of the late rate cautions he'll be a lot closer to the front after a few good cars are taken out. I hope for a good showing, I'll be there with 7 of my other closest Robby fans!

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service