Views: 264

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Big Picture".....World Wide....
I heard trademarks in Canada. Why does the teasing continue?!
@Dave- Robby mentioned during one of the Glen Helen interviews that distributors where in place, just working to get thought the Canadian vision of the FDA. Might be in this LOD coverage, my memory says start at 1:10:oo ish
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/14867476/highlight/174050
Be awesome to see SPEED when we get to Montreal... if anyone here hasn't been, it's a great venue for RG obviously and the whole weekend is a complete blast... plan today, you won't regret it
Spoke to Elisio Salazar this weekend at Indy... says he is speaking with RG about the upcoming DAKAR... but can't say exactly what the plan is at the moment.
no no bring BJ back FTW
Thanks for posting Zoom... good, down to earth interview with RG. He appeared comfortable and confident with his future plans - I hope he does well!

...by the way, just picked up my first 4 pack of SPEED at the GNC Store in Ann Arbor... excited to get my first SPEED buzzzzzzzz
do the silkway rally. Speed world wide , A good thing
Any word if the Hummer is running the 500 yet?
It is official, Robby is running the Hummer for the 500
RG said they would re-skin with a different brand for Dakar...I'm sure there's alot of options, but I think an easy transition and some Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler involvement would look great in a 4 Door Jeep Wrangler
Why no Baja 500 on the header with the Hummer?

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service