Though this would be a good spot to say what went right, wrong, and give kudos to the RGM gang for what I thought was a Clutch Performance at the 2009 Shelby 427.

Views: 198

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great job by Robby and all of the team! Looked like they did a lot of things right and proved it with a solid finish. Loved that he got TV time when he led that lap.
Awesome job, hard work and perserverence helped them to bring home a good finish. Bravo!
Sign of a good team........Taking a car that was not good in final practice and getting a top 15 out of it. They went from bad to good to bad to good...they did what they had to do......The race was fun to watch yesterday and Robby has run well at Atlanta, so I think another good finish is possible this week and then Bristol...bristol is Bristol so who knows.....

I will not bitch after final practice again............
Kyle Busch bitched about his car ALL DAY!
Just another thing about COT I guess.
This was a fine performance by RGM,damn good job guys,this Toyota thing just might be our ticket back !!
While the car could not be loosened, it gave them great gas mileage. Congrats to them for a P15 finish. Let's see if the new chassis at Atlanta will give them another this weekend.
he played his hand very well congrats to the whole team.robby showed a lot of patience and keep his cool with no penalty's.big shout out to jeff gordon for missing the pits and blowing that tire that is what really helped
..i was woo hooing when robby took the lead!!! way to go to his pitcrew, crew chief and the raceboy himself! great job and great finish!!!
The lead was given to him, he didn't take it..lol...
Great day, I love the chat on this site!! I had a blast!!
Good Finish - but Robby complained about Grip and the Motor down on Horsepower. Hope the new car provides more grip on 1 1/2 tracks like Altanta next week and has a good finish before Bristol where every point will count moving forward.

Just could not believe the changes Robby was talking about with just a few laps to go, he wanted some major changes that could of either gone either way, either get lapped or real fast.
He should have stayed out with Bowyer, to give him a better shot at a top 5. The worst he could have done was 17th. It was nice to see Robby G do so well with the new Toyota. GAS ON!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service