Though this would be a good spot to say what went right, wrong, and give kudos to the RGM gang for what I thought was a Clutch Performance at the 2009 Shelby 427.

Views: 198

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The night was a respectable showing for Robby and his team. It was a good finish and a good morale boost.
Go Robby Go!
Lots of luck for sure, but no mistakes. It seemed at one point that half the field was getting a pass through penalty. The only thing that was missing was they were unable to really dial it in late in the race. That's going to happen before long. Can't wait!
way to hangon to it robby that is the reason why you are not jeffy and put it on the wall when you didn't like the car. i'm proud to say that i'm a robby gordon fan and not a nascar fan.
I could not have said it better, I am also very proud to say that I am a Robby Gordon Fan and not a Nascrap fan! Thanks for pointing that out!
Bad car but they didnt beat themselves. Good job guys!
Yay!!!!
Just goes to show ya.... the car wasn't great but it takes an extremely talented driver to take a bad car and put it in the top 15 finishing. Not to mention that the teamwork and strategy were outstanding. Those extra five points for leading are going to be valuable down the line, too.

It seemed that Robby was just about the only driver out there that didn't make any mistakes (pitting, etc.). And he managed to keep from getting caught up in other people's problems (it was close there on the one though).

Excellent, excellent, excellent.
Robby is the ultimate at getting the most out of an ill handling car. It is how he has survived as well as he has the last few years. Hopefully he will remember how to drive a great car when he gets one - HaHa!
Lets Just be glad there was alot of cars that did not make it the end, and some realy good cars that was a lap down T.S. R.N. or it would have beenanother top 30 run, lets not get are self we really lucked into a top 15,
about time luck went his way. shit happens every sunday just didn't happen to RGM this week
Great job, 7 guys!
Hell yeah, a great showing by the 7 team yesterday. I almost fell over when they said "that makes....Robby Gordon the leader". Seems like other than 1 15sec stop,& a "bad set" of tires, everything went smooth for the day. Great job to all involved. NOW you've set the bar for your performance. We know the team is capable of top 20's. So lets keep em comin, week in, week out.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service