49 cars entered 6 will GO HOME...

7 Robby Gordon Mapei / Speed Energy Robby Gordon Motorsports Dodge
09 Kenny Wallace American Ethanol RAB Racing Toyota
21 Trevor Bayne Motorcraft Wood Brothers Ford (Daytona & Vegas)
23 Robert Richardson North Texas Pipe R3 Motorsports Chevy (EGR Chevy)
26 Tony Raines MDS Trucking Front Row Motorsports Ford
30 David Stremme Hot Honey's Peanut Inception Motorsports Toyota
32 Terry Labonte C&J Energy Service FAS Lane Ford (Champions Provisional if needed)
36 Dave Blaney Ollie's Bargain Outlet Chevy (SHR Chevy)
37 Mike Wallace Poynt.com Rick Ware/ MaxQ Racing Ford
40 Michael Waltrip Aaron's Hillman Toyota
49 J.J. Yeley American Israel Racing Robinson/Blakeney Racing Toyota (Daytona & PHX)
87 Joe Nemecheck AM/FM Energy Nemco Racing Toyota
97 Bill Elliott Nemco Toyota
98 Michael McDowell K-Love Phil Parson Ford

Views: 8794

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

5 Guys is nothing more than a knock off of an In n Out Burger. But, at twice the price

Knock it if you like, but I have a Five Guys right around the corner from my office so I can have them for lunch. The closest In n Out is a couple thousand miles away.

I hear it's some guy from Europe that bought some cars from Red Bull.

bought & converted to Dodge ? Maybe they are still Toyotas. Guess we will find out.

there aren't any more TRD engines and maybe TRIAD didn't have any more RP engines avialable?

For those of us that have DIRECTV this year we will all get HOT PASS for free. Anyone thinking about getting DIRECTV , remember to use a friends acc# to get them the free money that they offer as a referral.

DODGE.... again???

Yes,still

totally ok with dodge. the race car robby brought to montreal was the most badass looking car on the track

It looks as if the Red Bull owners points will be used at the Daytona 500.

Landon Cassill is going racing at Daytona International Speedway with a new, yet-unnamed race team, at the wheel for a #83 Toyota purchased from the former Red Bull Racing team. In an exclusive interview with Sirius/XM NASCAR Radio's Sirius/XM Speedway with Dave Moody, Cassill said the team is preparing two cars for a full schedule of Sprint Cup Series racing, beginning with the Daytona 500. "We're going to announce a sponsor in the near future," said Cassill. "At this point, I can tell you that Doug Richert will be the crew chief, with (former Roush Fenway Racing executive) Harry McMullin serving as General Manager.

Multiple sources say Virginia resident and former TRG Motorsports minority partner Ron Devine is a leading player in the new ownership group. The team will reportedly be owned and sponsored by Devine and a group of his fellow Burger King franchisees. Cassill declined to speak specifically about the new owners, but confirmed they were involved with TRG Motorsports majority owner Kevin Buckler a year ago. "They broke away from TRG at the end of last year," said Cassill. "They want to go racing the right way and do it efficiently. They know what their goals are. They're going to be announcing the team name and our sponsorship information very soon. All I can say at this point is that they are investors. It'll be a company owned team from the sponsorship side of things." The team will operate out of the former Randy Moss Motorsports building in Statesville, NC, and will run with, with horsepower supplied by Triad Racing Technology.

"The guys are really hustling to get ready for Daytona," said Cassill, "and this will be my first time going into a season knowing there's a full-time ride with my name on door. I'm going to be locked into the Daytona 500 for the first time in my life, and that's an emotional deal for me." He confirmed that the team will field two cars in every race this season, beginning at Daytona. "They're working on signing the second driver right now, and there are some pretty good guys out there that still need a ride."

"This has been a tough deal to keep quiet," laughed Cassill. "They've had to make a lot of decisions before the story gets out and things begin to spin out of control. They've been working hard, 12-14 hours a day, seven days a week thrashing on things. Fortunately, Red Bull built really nice race cars that gave us a chance to pull things together quickly. A lot more is set in place than we can talk about yet, but the work is getting done. Cassill said he understands the team is behind the eight-ball at this point, and will need time to reach its full potential. "I think you'll see us shine 10-12 weeks into the season, once we get our feet underneath us," he said. "We need to establish a baseline on setups and find out what our cars and teams are capable of."(Sirius Speedway)

AND the AP's Jenna Fryer @JennaFryer is hearing Travis Kvapil could be second driver of the 2nd car [which was #4 with Kahne in 2011, but have heard it'll be #93](2-9-2012)

The entry list for the 2012 Daytona 500 should come out Mon or Tues

robby will be in this race

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service