49 cars entered 6 will GO HOME...

7 Robby Gordon Mapei / Speed Energy Robby Gordon Motorsports Dodge
09 Kenny Wallace American Ethanol RAB Racing Toyota
21 Trevor Bayne Motorcraft Wood Brothers Ford (Daytona & Vegas)
23 Robert Richardson North Texas Pipe R3 Motorsports Chevy (EGR Chevy)
26 Tony Raines MDS Trucking Front Row Motorsports Ford
30 David Stremme Hot Honey's Peanut Inception Motorsports Toyota
32 Terry Labonte C&J Energy Service FAS Lane Ford (Champions Provisional if needed)
36 Dave Blaney Ollie's Bargain Outlet Chevy (SHR Chevy)
37 Mike Wallace Poynt.com Rick Ware/ MaxQ Racing Ford
40 Michael Waltrip Aaron's Hillman Toyota
49 J.J. Yeley American Israel Racing Robinson/Blakeney Racing Toyota (Daytona & PHX)
87 Joe Nemecheck AM/FM Energy Nemco Racing Toyota
97 Bill Elliott Nemco Toyota
98 Michael McDowell K-Love Phil Parson Ford

Views: 8792

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

#05 couldnt find a driver in time, so they are going to debut at Talladega

It's my contention that the # 7 car is the strongest car in the field not yet entitled to a starting spot in this years edition of the Daytona 500 (which the idea for was originally spawned in a tractor tire sandbox that had partially filled with water that contained some small toy vehicles that in an early morning return to were then arranged in a circle but like most great ideas sat motionless on the dusty shelves of time awaiting the dawn of realization and fruition which in this case was really nothing more than the fact that nobody would take a kid seriously that there should be a car race at on or partially at least using the beach) yes this years race that the racing gods shall see fit that the # 7 is a participant. There really is nothing to worry about. The team will be prepared and to be honest I have to tell ya once Rob posts his qualifying time the biggest concern will be not wrecking the car in one of what NAZICAR calls ......what ever these races are they really serve no purpose other than to start the party (woo Hoo get me a beer no no I full bodied beer not that lite shit....damn) to start the party, cost some teams some extra money and unfortunately give ol' DW a reason to talk..........as if he needs one. Oh and of course a couple heat races for a dozen or so teams looking to get a pay check. Is paycheck one word ???? I guess it is I have not seen one in so long ....I'd have a better chance at.....Divorce has to stand for something.

I used to have a magical sand box like the one you speak of.

entry list is up...49 cars

kenny wallace, wow

Lets not forget that if Terry Labonte makes the show on speed or in the twins, that Bill Elliot will be able to use a PCP.

Yep, we covered that yesterday? when it became public.

Terry won't make it on speed, at least what me thinks.......

Other than Bill Elliott replacing Conway & Michael McDowell's team deciding to race at Daytona...I think we had the list pretty spot on.

sucks that the #05 Five Guys Burgers N Fries Team couldn't get a driver secured for Daytona. Ex red bull employees funded by a dude from overseas. I guess Talladega they will debut at.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service