Ted Musgrave will take the wheel on Friday & Saturday,  while Robby Gordon drives at Baja. Gene Nead worked with Ted Musgrave when they won the 2005 Truck championship, and once it was learned that the entry list was going to be 45 drivers, they made a change. Ted has had a fantastic career at Pocono, with a 2nd place finish during his career there.Robby Gordon will return to the seat of the car in time for Sunday's race.

TED MUSGRAVE POCONO STATS

Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good news just keeps on coming this week! with the speedfactory stuff, a positive test(s) with the road course car, and now this. I love it!
Love the new Black & Orange colors...great paint scheme...Call SPOT and get them to be an associate! The colors are already ready for them.
save yourself. Let it go......
Is Waltrip or PJ still subbing for Robby? Sponsor? TOG?
Now with bacon!
no PJ? me sad! :( I will probably be missing most if not all of the race on Sunday. Have our church annual meeting that I have to attend. Will be expecting lots of tweets from everyone who has my cell number!
big fan of Ted, I have lots of Family Channel stuff. Had about 5 Garage passes from 94 to 98 from his team. Sat in Ted's pits during the first Texas race.. Still have some yellow lug nuts of the Family Channel Primestar Ford. In fact the first time I spoke to Robby was in the credential office at Texas that year. He was trying to get another parking pass. Ted is no fool a nice but serious guy. Great news. All we need to do if figure out how to get Dale Sr involved and my 3 favorite drivers will help one team.
45 cars on the list. RG in baja. Ted at Pocono. RG in the car on Sunday. Simple as that.
Way cool, go Ted!
The Baja will be over Saturday night. Do you think Robby would be content watching someone else race his car Sunday?
Different Subject, was at the tire test at the Glen, Jeff Gordon and Ambrose very quick on the new tires from goodyear whatch out for these two in AUG.
thats like saying watch out for Kobe & LeBron to contend for the scoring title in basketball....LOL...Heard that the 2 swapped seats for a few laps today via Jenna Fryer's twitter feed

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service