:)

I know a few girls are in the running but here is my recommendation. This is her in the video riding shotgun with Robby Gordon in Glamis. Kelsey is the daughter of Sand Cars Unlimited owners and an avid offroader.

Kelsey Sliwinksi

Views: 2495

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cool what's next ? Doesn't she have to go to Vegas for the final pick ?

Thanks guys, Kelsey is quite the happy girl right now! She would love to thank all of you who voted and cheered her on, I'll get her to come on here and tell you herself. She will now go onto the finals in Las Vegas this November for a chance to win $10,000.00! If you haven't gone to any of the SST races yet you're missing out! Great entertainment and we are looking forward to San Diego now!

I was at event where all tha gals had to go into the mudpit............hard to tell who is who after a dip in the slip. Congrats to all those who had a genuine interest in becoming part of the showcase at the events.......!

Am I missing something? What mudpit are you talking about, was this a different event? The SST girls never went into any mudpit.

@Kathy, different event,metaphorically
Event in his own mind lol

I saw events like that a long time ago. While those type of events had their place (and time), the presentation of the Miss SST candidates is done in an entertaining and tasteful manner. Mrs. Sliwinski, please pass along congratulations to Kelsey and good luck to her at the SST season finals in Vegas.

Thank you very much Kevin and I will pass your message along to Kelsey!

Whoosh!

Think I saw that mud-pit thing a while ago, kinda neat (after mud washed off)

Back in my day we would go a place called webster falls (owners name sake) and at the end of the day.........end of the day mind you we would all mud up at the spring and jump from the cliff...........Now.........for the ladies and I am not joking good mud We have a nice clay deposit that shows itself well along cattaraugus creek that when layed on the face and gently rubbed in and let to dry a bit then vigorously removed in clean cold water does a number on the skin and leaves you feeling refreshed and completely clean and void of clogged pores .........well just feeling damn good.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service