Has Robby considered making at run at the Pikes Peak Hill Climb in one of theTrophy trucks?

Views: 1238

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thats prob how it will look for the 2013 race.

Im all for it.

I forgot they were finishing the paving this year, trophy truck would be pointless. Would be nice to see him try again, right up his alley and Speed Energy could defitnely compete against Red Bull there

With Pikes Peak being postponed due to the fires , will Beccy still run the electric car when and if they do run it ?
You can always watch NASCRAP with jeff GORDON . He's a Gordon ain't he ? Nuff said . 

In Nascar there's no comparison. But I and we(as in everyone) do know how you feel. I wish Robby could do it all. But-------------------------!!

The postpone was a tough call. They made the call last week when the fires were blasting and they had no control over them.

The fires were not on the peak, but they have had the only highway accessing the peak closed for fire personnel and jumping fire prevention. Normaly people come in this week and get ready, practice and all that. Hindsight, they would be fine, because highway 24 (ute pass) will be open this week.

Bummer, and a shame this fire destroyed so many homes. But mother nature always plays the last hand.
Yeah from what I've seen online and the news it looks pretty bad . Every winter I bitch and complain about the snow I'd be willing to bet a lot of people would trade with me in a sec . Truly makes you recheck your priorities 

regarding reality ........."she lies to me"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-4A5pFbuLU&feature=results_main...

Upon reaching the summit I was disappointed this magnificent truck didn't turn into a fully furnished hunting lodge with a bevy of Swedish swimsuit models waiting in the hot tub.

I find that Swedish women are even more attractive in full length real fur winter attire, swim suits are........well ...on second thought how about swim suits in winter!

With a swim suit or a fur coat....hmmmmmm....there's a good topic! Who's the devils advocate for that!!

For once I gotta give Michael props I agree with him only I say wearing the white fur with the bikinis underneath . 

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service