What a joke!!!! Where is parity??? Somebody could have gotten hurt and nobody got suspended for at least one race. NASCAR will definitely lose a lot of viewers if they cannot find a solution to the penalty situation. I am tired of the golden boys coming out with a slap on the hand. They get a fine--but the ultimate laugh on that, they get in back at the end of the year because it goes in the points purse.

I am tired of the way that they have treated Robby and really tired of the way that they treat their golden boys. So--Robby, fight away since no one else seems to have the right paraphanelia to accomplish anything. At least you make the races exciting--so PLEASE--throw your helmet--toss it my way!!! Keep up doing things your way--I am tired of the spoon fed comments from the rest.

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Since it's official - Robby is Nascar's #1 bad boy-

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/653213-nascar-bad-boys-top-ten-m...

someone should start printing the shirts. I would be proud to wear one !
I am in for at least three!!!. I think it is great to be the bad boy!!! With Robby, you can count on a lot that is not "in" with the Nascar crown. Honesty, creativity, and fan friendly. Tell me where--I would love to have these be NEON colors. I want to stand out in the crowd. I admire Robby for his tenacity and work ethics. Stay true--you have a growing fan base.
One thing that sticks with me is a comment - one of hundreds - that was made about the story on the Nascar website back when the Las Vegas incident occurred. Someone said that Brian France hates Robby because Robby is everything he is not ! I loved that one !

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service