What a joke!!!! Where is parity??? Somebody could have gotten hurt and nobody got suspended for at least one race. NASCAR will definitely lose a lot of viewers if they cannot find a solution to the penalty situation. I am tired of the golden boys coming out with a slap on the hand. They get a fine--but the ultimate laugh on that, they get in back at the end of the year because it goes in the points purse.

I am tired of the way that they have treated Robby and really tired of the way that they treat their golden boys. So--Robby, fight away since no one else seems to have the right paraphanelia to accomplish anything. At least you make the races exciting--so PLEASE--throw your helmet--toss it my way!!! Keep up doing things your way--I am tired of the spoon fed comments from the rest.

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well then wait for the next off road race...don't watch nascar
Wow I hate discussions like these.....what was wrong with what happened Saturday? Emotion is a part of what makes NASCAR fun. The penalties were completely fair. The part I think NASCAR should look at is putting an end to hooking cars. That is dangerous, cheap shot racing. However, There is no rule against it so no extra penalty for Kyle.
I was actually glad to see some excitement--I enjoyed the show. However, I get extremely tired of the blatant bending of rules. I actually love old time racing--NONE of this TEAM bull. I mean really--racing is a one-man sport--with the aid of their pit crew--that is the team. Daytona and Talladega are absolutely worthless now. Bring back old school.

And I am sorry you do not like this discussion.
One more thing... NASCAR only suspends drivers for blatant disobedience towards the sanctioning body. The guys to be suspended were Robby and Kevin and both earned it.....
The work of The Clown Prince{aka Brian France}and The Tree Stooges {Helton, Pemberton, Darby} they single handedly are on a mission to destroy what was once a great sport.
Guys we all know the deal - and NASCAR knows that we all know the deal.

Unfortunately, it's their sandbox. The best revenge is for Rob to win a race.
dude, do NOT pull out the common sense card !!!!!
Really,,,,,,,,,, does any know the exact rule that Robby broke which landed him on Probation for the year.......
"Actions detrimental to NASCAR"
k obvoisusly I don't know much about cup cars Alan lol, so Harvick just put it in neutral then and hopped out right? So then the moral of the story is to never hop out on a slope unless you don't care about what your car hits or who has to chase after it?
I read on another site (thenascarinsiders.com, I think) that Harvick shut the car off and left it in gear - but that's just what I read. Regardless - he should have stayed in the car, and once he didn't Kyle should not have pushed the car.
Here's how one loudmouth know-it-all commentator described it:

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service