What a joke!!!! Where is parity??? Somebody could have gotten hurt and nobody got suspended for at least one race. NASCAR will definitely lose a lot of viewers if they cannot find a solution to the penalty situation. I am tired of the golden boys coming out with a slap on the hand. They get a fine--but the ultimate laugh on that, they get in back at the end of the year because it goes in the points purse.

I am tired of the way that they have treated Robby and really tired of the way that they treat their golden boys. So--Robby, fight away since no one else seems to have the right paraphanelia to accomplish anything. At least you make the races exciting--so PLEASE--throw your helmet--toss it my way!!! Keep up doing things your way--I am tired of the spoon fed comments from the rest.

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it was an on track (pit road) incident,,, just like gordon and burton last year (during the race) ... i think the "have at it boys" applies... Rob's incident was not "racing" involved... it was "money" related... and didn't happened during the race ... etc... We all know Nascar sticks it to Robby... but i don't think you can compare these incidents ... the Montoya/Newman "punch" well maybe...
harvick is a punk.
I am curious why there were no points deducted in the penalties. In previous years virtually any punishment included some lost points.
Robby Gordon is not involved, could be a clue, also remember the stuff about RG's unapproved nose a while back? Wow do you think that there's a different set of rules here? F**k Nascrap..............
that's because NASCAR consists of circus clowns who can't handle anything correctly.
KEITH.........18 might be a punk but he is a "FAST PUNK"
when i was younger, there was an even younger kid on the block, brandy koch. brandy had an agressive, foul mouth and a huge attitude - and he himself lacked the physicality to back it up. he would scream awful, nasty things at the other kids, the mail man, passers-by, etc. but, if his hair was mussed just slightly, he'd run home crying and his mom would show up on the door step of one of the other parents, demanding to know why her angel was being picked upon.

one day, the paperboy had enough of brandy's taunts. in one cat-like move he was off his bike and had pounced upon brandy and just pummelled him. the neighborhood kids cheered.

true story.

harvick is brandy.

18 is sort of like the paperboy. in picking on and taunting 18, harvick has poked in the eye the one guy out there whose attitude may be worse than harvick's and who does not care about harvick's nascar momma.
there is no paperboy .......... they are both the kid.
you are probably right. los dos punks.
WITH A HELMET ON..............
NASCAR did a great job not penalizing Harvick or Busch anything major. The exchange was awesome and was not dangerous at all considering no one's 90 year old grandmother was sitting on pit road. Robby beating the crap out of Conway was also awesome and I also thought NASCAR did a great job not penalizing him anything major. "Probation" is NASCAR's way of saying "nothing."
If Robby pushed a car like KB did, Robby would have been parked for sure. No doubt in my mind. I love NASCAR the sport, but this BS is why I have no respect for NASCAR the santioning body. Different rules for different people.........Brian France is a dick head..........Just thought I'd throw that in too......

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service