I know we are all about the Dakar right now but looking ahead, don't scold me, will team RGM be racing the parker 425? I will be attending the race.

Views: 501

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@MTG, the rumor is. But,it's just that at this time.If it's not a rumor,enjoy.

Thank you Mr. Kenyon. I am hoping they will race. Will attend either way.

YW, I've heard Parker is one of the best to attend,becouse it's a loop event.

I'll be there. Cant quit on a 30 plus year habit.Still love the old days when it was California and Arizona.For a racer or a pit crew... that was fun. Kinda like a stage at Dakar......Run the California loop, trailer the car to Parker, quick prep, and restart in 2 hours.

in the old days i remember just shaking my head as we drove by all the chase crews getting speeding tickets on the bridge at parker (late 70's)

We are racing the Parker 425 in the 3000 class see ya all out there! In the Old skool days YES`you trailered your race car and we would actually work on it WHILE on the trailer on the highway, fun stuff. If your going to spectate and dont have a pit pass for the MAIN, go to Shay road (just south of town) and there is a spot where the course goes by on BOTH sides and I think you can dry camp there also.

Trying to schedule days off for March, any chance RG runs the Mint 400 this year?

the BiTD season is a unconfirmed rumor at this point.The SST series is at the top of the priority list,IMO
The Prep on the TT is a job in it's own.The Mint is a week after the SST opener at Ceasers (Friday night of the CUP weekend!)
As info becomes available,it will be posted.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service