this is a post for a just for the fun of it vote to pass time while the track is closed the next two days. i am personally still a much bigger fan of the original jim beam and menards "swoosh" paint schemes as opposed to the newer style jim beam and menards "flames" paint schemes. i thought they were original and one of the sharpest designs out there. i was just wondering which one of those two styles was more liked by all of us; the fans. so, i would like you all to say whether you like the "swoosh" or "flames" better. maybe we could tally it up and send it to rgm. i know this is a lot a rambling, but its all in good fun after a weekend of a lot of beam.

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

got the LSU colors going on

Hahaha, I never knew this. I always thought it was an original design.

Of RGM paint schemes, I always liked the Harrah's colors the best.

My favorite "Robby schemes" would have to be the Special Olympics #31 scheme ran at Talladega 2004ish maybe, black and orange horizontal stripes, followed by the first Cingular scheme, black with the giant orange "jack" on the sides.

Of course the first reverse Cingular scheme at the All Star was cool. That thing was so bright that it looked like a glowing orb from the blimp cam.
wow! i didn't realize that either. whoops. i learned something new. thanks.
With JB, I like the flame scheme. Menards, this was a dope one

I really like this years flames car more than anything. I like how the white extends down the front of the car more this year. The entire front was black last year.
I like this the best

Or this:

these are the two i was trying to point out. thanks for posting! i was trying to just figure out whether you guys like the flames or the design above better for these sponsors, since they are the two that are still supporting rgm strong. i personally love the design above and was trying to figure out what the rest of rgm's fans thought?then we can send the results to rgm and say the fans have spoken; this is the design in which the cars should be painted. thanks rgm! hahaha.
...then we can send the results to rgm and say the fans have spoken; this is the design in which the cars should be painted. thanks rgm! hahaha.

That's a bit presumptious, don't you think? It's great when Robby does pay attention to fans sentiments, but to think we should dictate how the car looks is, I think, crossing a line.

Let Robby, his team, and his sponsors decide how they market the whole package, and support what they decide. Nothing wrong with a suggsetion or idea, but let's not be trying to make demands.
don't worry. i'm not doing that. hence the hahaha at the end. i was just making a funny and besides, we all have a little control freak in us. thats how robby is and one of the reasons we like him.
I like this one.
Photobucket
That one's WAY sick

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service