Front Row Motorsports

Front Row Motorsports

Robby Gordon Motorsports

TRG Motorsports

Front Row Motorsports

Latitude 43 Motorsports

NASCAR took some time to get the positions final...points should be good now.

NOTES:

RGM has a +130 Points lead over 36th

RGM has a +14 Point lead over 35th (5 track positions)

RGM is -21 Points behind 33rd (7 track positions)

RGM is -24 Points behind 32nd (8 track positions)

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yup, boys brought a helluva car. If RG hadn't tried to place nice with the silly girl, prolly coulda got a top 5 out of it.
I hate to be a conspiracist, but I bet NASCAR will be burning the midnight oil to find a way to penalize RG with some infraction on his car. Mark my words.....NASCAR has it out for RG.....he keeps nipping at their ankles and he's pissing them off. YOU GO ROBBY!! YOUR FANS ARE BEHIND YOU!! It is a corrupt circle-jerk at the top.

I will be very surprised if the 7 comes through the post-race inspection clean. It's a screw-job coming. They are going to find something obscure.
Agree 100%, Nascar want's to be the boss- & RG thinks outa the box!! and you'r telling me they drew his number, to take his car, they took 1st, 2nd, and 18th?? ya Right hahah- gimme a F'n break!!!!
Some of the inside voices here on the planet say that it will be no problem......I hope they are right, but I doubt it. He'll definitely get nicked at a very minimum. I expect a violation will be found, and it will be something that he has been doing for a while and never has been questioned on (aka wood in the door for Darlington). Those inspectors keep a notebook on each team of questionable items....these will be conveniently brought to light when NASCAR brass gets their panties in a wad. RG is going to get whacked for pissing in their in their Corn Flakes and snickering. I guarantee it.

Robby is good at snookering NASCAR, and they hate it. Robby is NASCSAR’s poster whipping boy, and I think he earned himself a whipping this time. He is just plain smarter and works harder….they eff with him so effs with them. Clearly he has been planning this for some time, and that is what NASCAR is really pissed about…..this weekend was a deliberate pre-meditated marketing blitz by RG at the holy NASCAR circus. For Robby and Speed Energy drink, it is brilliant! It’s kinda like a streaker at MLB game…..all the money and purpose swirling around baseball…and then, just for a few minutes, some small fry highjacks the show…..he’s tackled and thrown in the clink. The rotund officers are mocked by the crowd as they cheer for the poor dude who had the balls to pull it off and was willing to pay the price for his moment in the spotlight. Only NASCAR can’t go to commercial break and dispense with RG in minutes…..it lasts the entire weekend…..and they are pissed.

One reason I root for Robby is that he is cantankerous, but it sucks watching his best performances get neutralized by the NASCAR arrogance.

Robby, my hat is off to you! You are one smart cat! Good Luck with the NASCAR brass! I stand with you.
yes, thats actually EXACTY how it works...

The pole winner draws a random number, which none of the dirvers/teams are aware of, and that number is the spot that will go back to the R&D center after the race.

Either that or Mike Bagley and Pistol Pete lie on TMD...
OK, I believe you. Then Nascar is salivating that they got RG's car. I still predict a screw job coming.
When in doubt, go conspiracy!! LOL, it blow's me away people just stay in line and believe what there fed, oh well-just an opinion and Thank god were all different and got em'!!! No conspiracy, but we (Nascar) run the show and we call the shot's, All of em'!! and they've shown in the past that they don't like to be F#$%'ed with & that's what RG does, and that's why i dig em'- Thinks outside the box and does things his way!
That's why it's NOT a conspiracy theory,It's FACT that Na$crap is always looking to roger Robby.It is what it is.IMO
Tow job was random too!! LOl- come one, don't give me rule's- cause the real one is, "HE who hold's the Gold, Make's the rule!!'- just to nix the next one, "The speedway towed it"
And who owns Talledega Superspeedway? International Speedway Corporation.
Who are the majority shareholders? The France family.
Exactly- it's all the same
Keep KC out of the seat. Keep Speed Energy on the quarter panel. Thats how the car will stay well above 35th.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service