Front Row Motorsports

Front Row Motorsports

TRG Motorsports

Robby Gordon Motorsports

Front Row Motorsports

Latitude 43 Motorsports

NOTES

RGM is 25 points ahead of 36th place (9 positions on the track)

RGM is 18 points behind 34th place (6 positions on the track)

RGM is 107 points behind 33rd place (36 positions on the track)

RGM is 110 points behind 32nd place (37 positions on the track)

RGM is 165 points ahead of 37th place

38 Team must qualify on speed at Charlotte

RGM will run the 07 with Robby at the wheel at Charlotte

71 is planned as a S&P for Charlotte as of today

At Charlotte's first race:

QUALIFYING:

Robby qualified 36th 183.281 MPH

Kevin Conway quailified 42nd 179.828 MPH (slowest car)

FRM's 37 team (swapped points with Conway, qualified 28th)

Teams that DNQ'd: 32 Reed Sorenson, 13 Max Papis, 26 David Stremme & 09 Mike Bliss

RACE RESULTS:

Robby finished 33rd (-6 Laps)

Conway finished 35th (-7 laps)

71 Team (Labonte) finished 31st (-5 laps)

37 team finished 26th (Gilliland) (-2 laps), 28 team finished 28th (Kvapil) (-3 laps)

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this weekend will be a great weekend to use the #07 to test stuff for the #7 at Texas .

Gotta qualify first.
I would hope that Robby would run the full race, why waste all that pink paint on a car that will only run 5 or 6 laps?
thats up to a sponsor to decide if he can run the full race.
The 38 is hot right now. D.G.. can and will make it in. RGM might just be in 36th at days end.We all know how robby qualifys and I just dont feel to good about this weekend. But whats new lol.
Dave Blaney in the #38 this weekend.

The world doesnt end if a team falls out of the top 35. You just have to qualify for the next race & you prepare your car at the shop setup for qualifying instead of in racetrim.

I think people are having a hard time fathoming that the #71 is NOT running full races the rest of the year ( except maybe 1 or 2 ) & the #7 is.
They will get over it TOG...................LOL
My point was Extenze required a car in the top 35.
heck I am just happy to have an RGM Car in the race. That whole 8-10 races crap is a little spooky to me. I just hate I am going to miss the race this weekend. Will be watching from the Sofa! Much harder to get a DWI driving the fold out sofa seat and real easy to find parkin! 07 and 7 will do exactly what they need/want to this weekend. Anyone else notice Robby has been sending out new cars the last couple weeks, new cars being built looks good for 2011 !
If the #7 is in the top 35 at the end of the year thats good and all but thats only good for 5 races in 11. K.C. if back in the #7 will be in 37/38 after the 5th maybe 7th race.If KC is not in the top 35 this year then he will not be with RGM in 11.Then what? RGM will do 5 to 8 races in 11. Can he keep going with only 5 to 8 races ? Just asking .
Notice the 71 car will have Hermie Sadler next week with an RCR car prepared by Kevin Harvick Inc. Looks like they're pulling out all options to try and keep the 71 car in the Top 35. Really need to pass the 71 car this weekend if possible (6 positions)...next week having them qualify on time would be huge. Tight battle between the 7, 71 and 38 for the final 2 spots. I still think RGM will pull it off. Not to mention RPM will loose 2 teams in 2011.
all will be well.
I'd rather concentrate on making the top 35 on our own, then hoping teams go away for 2011. I'll be SHOCKED if the points for those teams also just went away. They're worth too much to a team.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service