Front Row Motorsports

Front Row Motorsports

TRG Motorsports

Robby Gordon Motorsports

Front Row Motorsports

Latitude 43 Motorsports

Notes:

RGM is 84 points ahead of 36th place (29 positions)

RGM is 36 points behind 34th place (13 positions)

RGM is 78 points behind 33rd place (27 positions)

RGM is 86 points behind 32nd place (29 positions)

Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't get your point...it was a S&P race..there was no point in pushing the car or running hard in traffic....don't understand why that's so difficult for people to grasp. I don't expect him to break any track records this week, but let him have a full race and see what happens. Would I love to see Rob in the car, hell yes...but it's HIS decision on what is best for HIS race team, and right now KC and Extenze are what's best. KC's lap times at Richmond were competitive, so I guess he isn't "always" slow.
A s&p agenda is night & day over a full race agenda . Kevin gets his first full race for RGM this weekend. People need to get over races that have already been run.
If you mean me, I don't feel particularly uneducated. And if he can beat FRM, that's 12 points per race, and that will get it done. Answer this though: If you were a team owner, all else being equal, who would you put in your car Conway vs. Gilliland? Conway vs. Kvapil? Conway vs. Blaney? I thought so. So if he can beat them, that's a positive sign for the new cars, and that's a good thing. Don't kid yourself, though. If that happens, it will be all car. Nuff said.
Not geared towards you....just a general statement to all the Conway bashers....I want to give the guy a real chance before he gets thrown under the bus.
way to go wilks.. I hope your prediction comes true!

I'll be fair.. I do believe Kevin will prove himself worthy within a year or so (let's say until Jan 2012.. season and a bit)... until then he gets nothing but my support.. If he isn't better by then, yes, I'll jump on the KC "not liking" bandwagon, but until then, I think we have yet to see what he can do...
its too good of a situation for it not to happen......
so many people have negitive feelings on s&p's
what is RGM's cost for salries and entry fee's every week (plus tires and car maintance costa every week)
HMM could you afford it?
IT'S JUST PART OF THE RACING BUISNESS!!!! SO GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bills magically pay themselves...lol..
They do for X-Wives
Word.
Looking forward to next weekend. Remember the whole deal with Conway & Extenze came very quickly, there will be some setbacks and adjustment periods. Next week will be fun to watch.
One small setback, getting sponsor check.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service