-------------------------------------------------
36 7 Robby Gordon Motorsports 156 (-17)
37 71 TRG Motorsports 143
38 38 Front Row Motorsports 141
39 37 Front Row Motorsports 115

Views: 199

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hard to believe the teams / drivers in 30-35th place that have beat RGM. i hope he is marketing 100% because his race team has hit the "S&P" talent pool now. Hope Speed is selling since the only place in Illinois you can but it is at Menards.
And the elite have spoken and your all out of here except for me! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalol
gas are you checking their spelling, if they can't pass the spell test their out of here.
..........THEY'RE out of here..................
THEY ARE
I said except me
You DO NOT have to run all the races to be locked into the top 35 in CUP. In Nationwide and Trucks you must attempt all the races but not in Cup.
thanks...maybe that was what I heard.
Any body wanna ask Mark Simo how well marketing No Fear Energy drink on uncompetitive cup cars did to move product? They had a sound backing beverage company (SoBe) and strong roots in many sports markets before the push to Nascar. They got a free ride from Boris on many occasions, ran well a majority of the time and are still in trouble.

Some of you seem to be stuck in dream land or possibly forgot some energy drinks that tried to survive through Nascar. Rhinos, Wave, Radioactive, Hype .... does Jeff Gordon energy drink still even exist?

Exposure sells product, you don't get exposure without running up front and at times that's not enough. I don't know how any of you can think this is progress for either the team or the product.
Speed Energy Drink is on many shelves across the U.S. and Mexico (coming to Canada in the future). A year ago it wasn't there. Today it is. Thus, progress.
Mark who?!

NO FEAR? pretty much failing on all fronts.Nobody I know that consumes EG's liked NoFear.
and yes I know who Brian and Mark are.
TeamMMR.com
I dont know where to start? Basically I dont know you and you dont know me. But I can tell you that you dont know much if anything regarding Brian or Mark Simo, Boris Said, No Fear, Sobe and the Sobe No Fear Energy drink.

Fortunately I do as I used to have a sponsorship deal with the SoBe No Fear Energy drink. I wont get into all the details as this is a RGM / SPEED Energy website and Sobe and No Fear's NASCAR's effort did not have anything in common with what Robby is doing with his drink. Do you know who Boris Said is? (Besides the racer) And what his connection is with No Fear?

BTW the failure of No Fear Energy was not because of SoBe itself. Pepsico America's Beverage owns South Beach Beverage (SoBe) and they are what killed NF and a few other Energy drinks like the Jeff Gordon novelty drink. The No Fear Drink was a business deal just like the deal No Fear had with Ford when they were selling a limited edition No Fear F150.

If you look SoBe does not produce or market any Energy drinks like they once did. SoBe is now a vitamin water product labeled "Lifewater". PepsiCo has chosen to focus on Amp Energy as their Energy Drink brand.

Like I said I could go way more into detail, but I wont as this is not about SoBe No Fear. But just know comparing the two is a joke because they could not be farther apart when it comes to NASCAR or their marketing efforts.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service