36 7 Robby Gordon Motorsports 156 (-17)
37 71 TRG Motorsports 143
38 38 Front Row Motorsports 141
39 37 Front Row Motorsports 115

Views: 199

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank You TOG!
i would quit waisting time with out a chance in hell of being competitive, and work on a car to win a damn race. this week the fastest car was a dodge, and the slowest was a dodge. have been driving junk for 50 laps then parking. it makes no sense to me. i think nascar should post the payout for the last 15 positions, say last pays 100,000 and there is 500 laps. pay out 2000 dollars per lap. no more start and park bullshit. if your going racing, run the damn thing until the wheels fall off, or the rods come threw the pan. or stay home. pissed off fan. and robby supporter.
he wasnt a start n park yesterday....You dont bring a full crew, buy 12 sets of tires, bring 60 VIPs to start n park . There was an issue with the car that made it undriveable & they fixed it.

On to BAJA
FIXED IT haha
TRY running more practice so you can fix the car be for the race thats what the front runner do
So, why didn't they finish the race if they fixed the issue? Just a serious question. They could have managed a 31st or so finish.
What was the problem with the car? I didnt listen to the radio chatter, but was very suprosed they did not go back out and make some laps.
ding
You obviously didn't read my post about Start & Parks...it's requested by NASCAR! Without Start & Parks the races would have about 5-10 less team enter and NASCAR wouldn't get their TV money. It would cost NASCAR millions. With Start & Park teams, NASCAR gets paid the teams get paid and eerybody is able to move on to the next race...YOU SHOULD TRY IT!
It's memorial day & you are still crying about yesterday ? Get the hell off the computer and enjoy LIFE today....
TOG. What are you doing here today?whaaaaaaaaaaaa
Men and Women sacrificed their lifes so we can enjoy ours.More important things than entertainment.
@Blitz,what solution did you offer for the 600 issues? Honestly what mechanical thing was wrong and how do you repair it?
Bitching about lack of performance isn't a solution,it's just bitching.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service