-------------------------------------------------
36 7 Robby Gordon Motorsports 156 (-17)
37 71 TRG Motorsports 143
38 38 Front Row Motorsports 141
39 37 Front Row Motorsports 115

Views: 199

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How the Fuck are you "improving the team" by bitching on an internet forum? Really, how?

I can see it now, in the RGM meeting room. "Hey, waitt a minute! All these years and we should just do what these folks on the internet are suggesting. Quick, call Gibbs and order a chassis, and Childress for a motor. Let's get that Finn to drive too!"

You Mr. Blitz, are fucking idiot.
Be nice men.WHAAAAAAAAAA
That was nice - I called him "Mr.".

With all due respect, go eat a bowl of shit.
I didn't think the Grand Marquis was that bad
It is.
it's all good......
Growing the Speed Energy brand is by far the most important mission to accomplish, and that is exactly what Robby is doing. So why exactly are we complaining?
As Robby always said "We are a marketing company that just happens to race"...Oh well, not easy being a RG fan, but at least he is still out there, we all just wish he would be competitive,....is what it is as a one car team without the cash that the big boys have. All that being said the 78 car sure has this one car team figured out, they tried it on there own and then aligned itself with a major player to get engines, chassis, crew, and are having steller results.i would think that RG and RGM have had opurtunities to align with others and they chose there own route, made there bed and here we are. Hopefully it gets better
.......and I say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Thats uncalled for. now say your sorry.
Stating facts is fine....... IF you know what the Fuck your talking about lol
Cut out the cussing. We'll read your article without the "xxx".
JD

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service