Front Row Motorsports

Front Row Motorsports

TRG Motorsports

Robby Gordon Motorsports

Front Row Motorsports

Latitude 43 Motorsports

NOTES:

RGM is +5 points ahead of 36th (2 track positions)

RGM is +174 points over 37th

RGM is -15 points behind the 71 (5 track positions)

RGM is -113 points behind 33rd & 32nd (38 track positions)

Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Scrap the cars Rgm should go buy some rcr cars look what the 10 did last night
Yeah, I saw a bunch of RCR cars on Craigs list just this morning. Dime a dozen. Anyone can get them.
LMAO. I still think the guy who suggested RGM call Gibbs for help was on the right track, myself.
Maybe the sixers can ask the heat if they can buy Lebron James for the season, just to help them out. Not as ez as people think to just 'acquire' chassis from teams.
If WE knew it all along,why do WE let our fingers type stupid shit all the time.Hide sight is 20/20.Yes having a technical relationship with RCR may have been fruitful this year, but how about last year?And if the RCR connection is so great why was the 71 (new purchase from RCR and prep'd by KHI) one position ahead in Q and one position behind at the finish.

If Na$crap is you'alls primary focus, and watching RGM cars is to frustrating ( I know it costs so much to be a fan ( eye roll )) and you like underdogs, watch Robby's friend Paul Menard.
Paul having a great year, as far as the 71 rcr/khi on pennies, how about the 10 they picked up Jeff buttons old car 3 weeks old great finish
miracles happen,how about preparing week in week out?!
Top 10-great run,top 20-good run,top 30-ok run,after that-shitty run.Bobby is Champion at this level,in a car from a current "Chase" team (ran recently).In other words,23rd is NOT a great run in my world.
Sometimes I wonder if the people that post here pay any attention at all. Seriously.

All of a sudden RG isn't performing any better than Conway in the car? The car has been a 30th or worse car all year. It's not going to change.

We need Robby in the car at Martinsville? Really? Because Robby Gordon is just so phenomenal and amazing at Martinsville that he is sure to have the car somewhere other than 30th or worse?

The current state of RGM + Robby Gordon driving + Martinsville = something no racing fan should ever be excited about.

And of course Conway isn't going to do any better.
I'd venture to say Conway could actually be an asset at Martinsville with them being locked in for qualifying. It's well documented that RG's driving style and/or car setup doesn't work there, so maybe a different pair of eyes would be beneficial. Can't be worse.
Ya, what he said.
I couldn't have said it better myself blitz. PLEASE guys stay top 35 or even bettersure the cars can make the race on speed, With that, top 35 is not an issue and the team will advance in standings.
Only 5 points to the good is like Molly Hatchet says "Flirting with Disaster".
I'm traveling halfway across the country for the Texas race.
Kevin is a "rookie" and he knows that. If you follow his Tweets you see that Kevin really likes the RGM bunch. I really wish the haters would just stop with all the bashing. Kevin stepped aside for Robby to drive last night, showed alot of maturity and big picture thinking. I think Robby got a first hand look at what they've been giving Kevin to drive latley too. Just because it's a new car doesn't mean it's a good car. TOG mentioned they plan to test this week...that's progress...they should learn alot more by testing that should help improve the car. If there is any track Robby would love to hand over the wheel it's Martinsville. Kevin can keep it clean and get a decent finish.

In the spring race:
Kevin Conway finished 31st (-10 laps)
Robby Gordon finished 34th (-28 laps)
David Gilliland finished 19th & lead a lap
71 team finished 29th (w/ Bobby Labonte & Taxslayer)

Race the 71 team!

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service