Front Row  Motorsports

Front Row Motorsports

TRG Racing

Robby Gordon Motorsports

Latitude 43 Motorsports

Front Row Motorsports

Phoenix Racing

Points scenarios:

RGM has a +98 point lead over 36th (+33 track positions, 26 would have to score a Top 10 at Richmond and the 7 finish last)

RGM has a +107 point lead over 37th

RGM is -53 points behind 34th

RGM is -82 points behind 33rd

RGM is -86 points behind 32nd

Updates:

Labonte & Taxslayer only has 1 more race at Texas in the 71

FRM has no primary sponsorship and could drop 1 team by year end / or for 2011

26 & 38 still have to qualify on speed for Richmond

NEXT RACE FOR ROBBY: LOUDON

Views: 118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Speedway, Road Course are great that RGM builds. The Short Track ones are OK when he doesn't overdrive it. The problem is the intermediate and the aero short tracks. He need to buy a MWR intermediate car and see what the geometry differences are between it and what he builds.
it was a Gibb's car before,now a MWR ?
Maybe I should just go out and buy the recipe for KFC, so I can compare their herbs and spices to mine ? its THAT easy ??
I like KFC
You'd have to check with front row...Maybe Kevein snuck out a bucket we can use for analysis.
Wasn't it already proof enough when Gene Nead himself said right here on PR that there wasn't anything wrong with the geometry of RGM's cars?
As memeory serves,Gene said there is nothing wrong with the construction of the chassis,In fact praised Johnny Keiser and crew for nicely built cars.Remember, I speculated earlier this season that there appear'd to me,an issue in the rear on the car and Gene also address that issue.Front suspension is a whole other bag of worms.
You are correct. Here is the complete post:

Reply by NCP on July 30, 2010 at 2:11pm
to be honest there is really nothing wrong with the chassis at RGM they are pretty much the same as everyone in the series runs, in fact in some ways they are nicer then then most, that is mostly due to Johnny Kaiser and the fab shop at RGM the Chassis are very good. As for the truck arms, there has been a lot of effort put into building truck arms with the softest rate that you can make them withing the limits of the rules. RGM is lacking is in the body department, by that I mean the teams with money are constantly making small developments on they body's.The COT is an aerodynamic nightmare and if you could walk out and push on any car out there on the quarter panel it would spin it out. That being said not being able to work on the body in a wind tunnel (lack of funding) is at this time the biggest hurtle RGM can not overcome
I don't understand how the body is the solution to all the ills. How is Martinsville, Bristol, and Richmond. My guess is these are handling tracks and aero have very little impact.

RG's cars are way too loose. We hear it every week. Is it stiffness, center of gravity height, lift, rear end travel, mechanical steer, etc.?

I hope he figures it out soon. BL, PJ, and KC couldn't handle the car. Proof that RG can drive anything.
Rgs cars are designed for RG. As the relationship between KC & RGM builds,perhaps some of the future cars can be 'arranged' to better tailor KC's driving style. kevin is a ROOKIE with a very limited resume. They are starting beyond scratch with him. Build notes.teach,learn, and their budget ( extenze) obviously stipulates what can and can't be done.

Looking forward to seeing RG back in the car at Loudon.
And wasn't it Gene Nead who said right here that Kevin Conway was dangerous and shouldn't be on the track?
No, none had the chance because a beginning driver bringing their own sponsor (and the security that brings) is a recent phenomenon (Conway, Coleman, Larry Foyt). Probably the most successful would be Paul Menard, pretty racy lately, and of course, "coming soon to a cup race near you"..... Danica.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service