I hope that Robby puts a very good cup driver in for practice and qualifying at Pocono to get the car in the field.   

Views: 101

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Disappointed that we again have to scrounge for someone to practice and qualify the car. Qualifying is crucial here! No offense to PJ - but he did not qualify well at all last year if I remember correctly. Oh well .... If RGM is not going to at least tap a part time semi-decent driver to have on a consistent basis (to practice, test, provide more data to the team for today and the future, and to run in events where Robby is otherwise committed), we will have to continue to bite our nails and hope for the best (or rain!!).
I bank on weather, but hey thats me.LOL
Except for choosing a pit stall, the substitute only needs to get into the race. Even if he put it on the pole, Robby would start in the back for changing drivers.
Why not Leffler? I would at least like to get someone wih seat time this season, ya know?
Hey Matt- the 3 series are all in different states this weekend. A very rough weekend to be locked out of the top 35, but I think the proposed change that will be announced later will be just fine for everybody,all things considered.
How much later TOG?? My boss is getting mad, I keep checking PR every few minutes waiting for this announcement!
Ha, ha! They got ya right where they want ya.
Keith- how about this scenario. Kyle Petty agrees to drive the car, and before he straps in for his first laps of the year, he cuts his famed pony tail. Now that would be a story!
Kyle had plans to cut his pony a few years ago. He was working on a deal with espn to do a charity drive for Victory Junction but it never came together. I was a long time KP fan but RG made the better choice with Teddy.
Relax everybody. Rg pulled an audible for this weekend . If you dont like the change, then you will always be miserable. RG is well aware what is at stake.Baja awaits !
3 Weeks til' Infineon!! Points won't be a worry after that race!! It's ON!!
Myself I don't see any concerns about making the race at Pocono, what I am concerned about however is the car "not being the same as Saturday". I heard him say the same thing a few other times. There was a movie from the 60s' about racing where guys frigged with a car the night before the race by hiding in the garage. I know it's crazy but I put on my tinfoil hat long ago about someone "tinkering". I can't be serious you say and I don't take it serious, however tight is tight and having a great car Saturday and not Sunday leads me to believe Robby don't like a tight car. thus the question: how detailed is the double checking on all the little specs on Sunday morning AKA shock setup springs, I know scales can only tell so much.
On to BAJA for some fresh air of victory.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service