I hope that Robby puts a very good cup driver in for practice and qualifying at Pocono to get the car in the field.   

Views: 101

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Robby always gets sucked into the wall because he always rim rides at all the cookie cutter track. Someday he will find the low line and be as competitive as the front runners. Until then he will not make the chase or even the top 35 at this point…

He will rim ride Michigan next week and Chicago next month. Thankfully there are 7 other race to get back in the top 35 before he will finds the wall again at Michigan in August.
car was extremely tight. could either run the low line and be the slowest car on the track or run the high line and be one of the fastest cars on the track.
no offense, but as a racer myself...riding around for 30th isn't racing. i have no problem with him driving conservatively for points, but don't just ride around. robby ran the top at atlanta last year and had a top 10 car. plus attrition wouldn't have helped us at all. like i said robby was un-happy with the car from the start as he said it was totally different than on saturday. car was extremely tight and the team was unable to make adjustments because of radio issues all night. robby passed kyle busch and ran with him for 30 laps pretty late in the race even after hitting the wall. hard to keep a car off the wall when it wont turn.
You obviously have no clue about McCumbee.
IMO no one in his right mind would put McCumbee in a car . I've watched him in the Truck Series , and he's torn up a lot of trucks . I don't see him making it to the Cup Series anytime soon . But I've been wrong before.
WE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THIS CRAP.HE SHOULD BE LOCKED IN AT LEAST HAVEING RUN THE WHOLE SCHEDULE
But he's not, thats the reality.On to Baja.
Then Say Goodbye Cup Series if the car fails to make the race. Even if Robby wins at Sonoma, He will still be out of the top 35 because he didn't make this race.
If the trials and tribulations of Robby Gordon effect you that much, you need to find a hobby.
Everything will work out, everyone needs to just keep a positive attitude, sure things haven't gone as planned this year, but I"m sure Robby and the team are working hard and are going to do their best to right the ship.
I am taking up needlepoint.
If the 7 car cant beat out 2 of those garbage teams then we dont deserve to be racing. Simple as that. Its not like the competition is that tough. If there is qualifying, PJ will get in on time, Im not overly worried. Maybe the race wont suck on Sunday, but since its Pocono, it probably will.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service