I hope that Robby puts a very good cup driver in for practice and qualifying at Pocono to get the car in the field.   

Views: 101

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

yes
phoenix was on time and RG owned.
Reed Sorenson would be my pick Riggs is way to small........
"It is what it is"
But it ain't what it used to be.
rain would be good thanks.
Entry List is up! 45 Teams

Hope it rains!
If RGM can't beat two cars on that list, we don't deserve to race, no matter who is the driver. Geoff Bodine? Gunslemen Motorsports? Please.
Ain't no step for a stepper. PJs got a good finish or 2 in Cup.. Doesn't he??
WIN BAJA WORRY ABOUT NASCAR LATER
*NEWSFLASH*: BAJA MONEY < NASCAR MONEY
PJ qualified his way into 2 races with Robbys back up car last year. And he did drive for Robby at Pocono after Montreal. Plus look at some of the drivers he can beat, Geoff Bodine, Chad McCumbee, Terry Cook. He should easily beat those 3 at the minimum.
Sad state, when we are looking at beating a few of the lowest funded teams out there. However there must come a time when this team moves forward on a long lasting mission to get better finishes. I hope Gene is part of that. As far as the 600 went i'm sorry it was my fault...I looked for a four leafer in the yard and awakened the curse/luck and was unable to find one, and we saw the results and all that went on. yes I know it sounds crazy ..perhaps I am but I know what I know , sorry.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service