Robby Gordon Motorsports announced Doug Richert as the crew chief of the #7 Camry for the remainder of the 2009 season. Richert, a NASCAR veteran with more 25 years of experience and 15 Cup wins, will assume the crew chief responsibilities starting at Martinsville this weekend. "Doug brings experience and knowledge to our team, which I hope will help elevate our Cup performance. He has spotted for us since early June, but we are happy to have Doug come on board as crew chief this weekend. He will fill this role for the final five races, and we will see where it goes from there," commented Robby Gordon. "I am really looking forward to this opportunity. Even though I have helped Robby and the #7 team as a spotter, I haven't been associated directly with a team since last May. This opportunity will allow me to be more hands-on in the decisions of the #7, which I hope will directly improve the team's performance. I am looking forward to the rest of the year and continuing to push forward," commented Doug Richert.(RGM)(10-20-2009)

Views: 91

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

+ 2000
2009 is his deal.
Wont work. You said it yourself "nobody helps him" You cant stay up front without help, you'll continually end up in the middle lane, sliding back, until you eventually cause or get caught in a wreck. He's doing it right, late stop for tires and hope Stewart or one of the other few fast cars that will run with him gets caught at the back late..
hell yea.
Didn't we read this same thread a time or two before? Maybe the names were a bit different but it sounds the same.
Welcome aboard Doug
Thank God ! A Change Well Needed , Plus I would Like to See How Doug Does .
Has Doug signed up on the planet yet........If he does I'm sure he will have all the help he needs...................
lol....that was funny as hell!!!
that is good
Hendrick takes all your sponsor money to give you cars. I bet Tony pays 150 grand per weekend per car to Hendrick.
Checkin in to boost response count. On to Balognyville.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service