For those who are going to watch Indy on Sunday,please post any thoughts or comments you might have during the race right here. Pre-race starts at 12:00 on ABC, with the race to start at 1:00pm.

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LMAO!!
Helio was the driver that I didn't want to see win
congrats to helio and team for the win!!!
Was rooting for PT. Guy never really moved up or down (except after that pit stop where he came out fourth and just fell right back down to tenth).

Impressed with Wheldon (2nd two years in a row for underdog Panther), Bell and Power. Don't think the run was good enough to get Penske to put Power in a 3rd car all year.
Just got back from the race....little surprised to see Family guy instead on the 600.......works out well for me....

NOBODY passed anybody all day...one of the "dryest" non fun races I've seen...Kind of like NASCAR car out front was fast and the rest just ran around in a single file line....

Not sure where PT finished...but he looked pretty good today considering the budget they had....Wheldon is great at INDY...and once again Penske had them all covered....fucking sandbagging becuase at the beginning I a Ganassi car was going to win.......
PT ended 9th if I am not mistaken...There didn't seem to be much on track action at all, except when some of the better cars got moved out of the top ten for whatever reason and then moved back in (around PT)

And Dario was really hurt with error in the pits....
I didn't want to bring the whole Danica thing up for fear of retribution.......

I like her...and she is bad ass at Indy...just look at her results...I ventur to say she ranks top 5 ALL TIME in terms of High Finish Ratio......If they did Loop stats for this race.....they would all say to pick Danica (after Helio)....

And Wheldon admitted he was surprised she didn't get around him at the end....he chalked it up to the tarck and the cars today.....he gave her props and said behind Helio..he thought she was the next best car today...
Marco and Graham are both in the series because of their last name....the more things change...and they're two of the American and IRL drivers most discussed for F1 rides? Awesome...
I was impressed with Dan doing it with what is clearly a 2nd teir team. Some friends were talking during the race and we agreed that Danica really has to finish top five with that team to have it considered a quality run. Bell came in with no ride, started way back and made his way up front with a 2nd teir team. Power had Penske, so its hard to pimp it too much, but the guy has minimal oval experience and was fast all day. Bad pit stop late cost him a couple spots.

She does well at Indy, no question. Its probably her best performing track. It was funny to hear the broadcast team say she was moving up when six spots, with three of those were in the pits and two of those were cars going out of the race. She was steady today though, and avoided issues on track and with her team.....I was far more impressed with her run today than the Motegi win...
Motegi was a win..a win is a win...

As far as putting Sarah Fischer in an indentical car against Danica...Danica would beat her 10 out of 10 times....Sarah Fischer is a weapon in a car...that is my opinion and also the opinion of guys that have raced with her.....While I do respect Sarah's ability to field a car and for that reason alone she deserves to race........at the end of the day she has been and will always be a moving obstacle.....

I think danica actually passed only two cars on the track yesterday....there wasn't alot of passing in the race yesterday....she once again drove a smart race and picked up spots where she needed to......

Jeff....I do respect your dislike for Danica....I understand that she is either "love her or hate her"........and we aren't always going to agree with each others opinion, and we are certainly entitled to see things how we want
Didn't care for anyone in the booth....made me long for a DW, Rusty broadcast....
If you think Andretti is there because of his name you are wrong. The kid can haul ass in a race car, and he is still young. He will win multiple 500s and move on to F1 eventually. Hopefully with a team that won't screw him like they did his father. I thought the race was pretty decent today. Except for all the wrecks.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service