Hummer closed a month ago, and Robby Gordon uses a Hummer everytime he goes to Dakar. 
How is it going to be now? What are his ideas?

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey Jeff Chill out. I have SAID ALL ALONG HE SHOULD KEEP A GM or AMERICAN PRODUCT..even at Dakar.
(spelling while midnight in bed OK!!)

But Cows dont produce Big Blocks either, nor do Supermans, or Dogs with flappy tounges. concerning moster trucks

Just dont be surprized when there is a Toyota Body on a monster truck,
I do hope it stays a new chevy or some form of the hummer body, but maybe Toyota will go after that market as well....only time will tell, and until then im not too worried about it
Wheaton, have you seen the pics of the HUMMER body already going on the moster truck chassis? I WOULD be suprised if they took that off in favor of a Toyota... I think it would take some pretty heavy ink, on a lil bitty check for that to happen
hell yeah, The hummer is freaking sweet and if I had it my way it would stay a hummer or a 1500 or even a damn ___________________

But i cant stand damn Tundras, I guess im preparing myself for the worst and hoping for the best.

I was refering to someones response
"Yeah, it will be a hummer FOR NOW" Quote from RG himself.
One could interpret that into many to many things i guess
GM has no business funding any race team of any discipline in their current financial situation.
+35,000
no kidding
He should go with the new Camaro. Something bold and different.
How bout the Adobe?

“German engineering and Mexican know-how helped create the first car to break the $200 barrier.”
Attachments:
good stuff
Well, that's what we do here. Pretty much this whole forum is all about speculation since we can't just quitly wait until Robby's decision. The true RG fans just can't sit around and wait. It's fun. Some of us have sources and bring what the rest of don't know. A lot of times we come close with this speculations. What do you guys think? Agree?
Sort or agree. I think we all have bottled up anger and this is the place where we come and went. Fact and speculation is just a by-product of expressing our pent up frustration. If I did not have this forum, I would have gone postal by now. This site is my shrink and I am never giving her up. hehe....
at least we have a cool guy to follow and root for and not some off the shelf, disposable dude that blows his(her) way to the top........................Yup, i went there

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service