LIKE TO SEE ROBBY IN THAT 14 CAR THIS WEEKEND. IF NOT ROBBY WHO ?

Views: 5891

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that would have been so sweet to see robby running the road course. dam it

Just read this off the Huffiongton post (who the hell is that anyway?) MAX PAPIS breaks leg doing cartwheels ......

Don't current drivers have to have a nascar license.

a current physical, drug test, doc note or letter.. bla bla bla....in order to race in an event. Dunno?

I would have loved to see RG but I think the Frances and the Helton dont want RG in the garage.

Specifically. .when RG blatantly bashes nascar on Sirius and to others about his true feelings about nascar.

Go kick some Crandon ASS Rob and crew.

On that note...anyone know if RG is racing his pro 2 and his SST?
Robby (and many other drivers) have current NASCAR issued licenses. As long as the car passes tech inspection and the entry form is valid, he races. Regardless of what you might think RG has many friends in many race series, including the France regime and that also includes officials
What's with the Papis bashing? Yea it sucks that Robby isn't racing but I'm glad Max got an opportunity and hope he does well and doesn't get spun out like in most of the NW road races

Looks like Tony just blew his chance at ever getting in an SST.
JK

GDS, you are exactly right I don't think that Tony would fit in an SST.......

IT WASNT tONY, Mr. H. made that call..

I have to imagine the coke sponsorship on the 14 probably hindered Robby's getting that ride. Speed and coke are not compatible. Also Max Papis is SHR's road course test driver. It was a natural choice.
who and why is a moot point as of yesterday afternoon.
Road races are the only entertaining events on the CUP calendar.
Pick your next favorite driver and enjoy.
I'm going with Kurt Busch

Looking at the stats on the Aussie in the #51 (Kelly Owens I think) he might perform well. Plus it is the same car that Kurt finished 3rd in at this event last year.

that's my one beer bet. Owens with a better finish than Pappis

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service