LIKE TO SEE ROBBY IN THAT 14 CAR THIS WEEKEND. IF NOT ROBBY WHO ?

Views: 5891

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The hardest working man in motorsports! I'd like to think Tony wanted Robby in the car and Papis has ties to Hendricks, right or not that's what I'm going with. :-)

Max Papis sucks!

Guess I will continue to put my hex on the 14 car as usual! Can't tolerate Papis!

I agree that at least RG gave it a shot. And to be quite honest, other than he's not Robby, what's everyone got against Papis?

remember the Glen deal with Lagano? Max was on the radio encouraging him.
I meet him when he drove for Scandia, basically when he first came to the states.
He left with the same empression as Michael Waltrip did when I meet him.A$$holes

Papis works for Mr. H. .and that's that. No way Tony would pick Papis.They would have to pay Robby, Papis is on the pay roll.for Mr.H. To bad,Robby would have don a good job.

No he doesn't. He works for Richard Childress and he works for Stewart Haas. He recently tested the road course car at Road Atlanta. It was the common sense choice. No conspiracy!

He did some work for RCR and his grandkids hes done a lot more foe Mr.H. he EVEN did a race or two this year for him. No Conspiracy, just same old BS.AND NO IT WASNT THE BEST PICK.NOT EVEN IN THE TOP 10.

Wrong Mr. H. Max drove for Gene Haas in 2008 at Sears Point and WG. Guess everyone forgets that Gene owns the team too and probably the one that makes decisions too when Tony isn't there.

I met Max when I worked for Hogan Racing and Max was driving for Cal Wells, he's not a bad guy. This will be the best opportunity that he has had in quite some time, yes I am sorry that RG is not in the car, but I don't think that was ever going to happen with his Hendrick connection.

100% right,,.Thats just me,lol.Hell Robby and Hendrick might be best friends,,But I THINK YOUR RIGHT.

I don't remember if Max was spotting for Casey M or another driver, but when this driver was racing near Robby, Max made some rude comments about Robby.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service