LIKE TO SEE ROBBY IN THAT 14 CAR THIS WEEKEND. IF NOT ROBBY WHO ?

Views: 5891

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HAHA 10-4

Seeing RG behind the wheel of a competitive CHEVY! would be outstanding. Is it Tony's decision only, or does Hendrick have some say in who wheels their top tier equipment?

It would be great as a RG fan if it happens. Not a lot of available drivers for a road course...Fellows and Said already have rides this weekend. If it does happen, doubtful RG can display any SPEED decals, other than a helmet, with Coca Cola involved in SHR.
Hate it for Tony.
As for RG and Tony, Tony reached out to RG before leaving JGR about ownership. He wanted RG's feedback on it. Tony being an owner changes things too. He could still have a shot at a Car Owners Championship...so RG would be a good pick.

IMO, Boris and Ron Fellows could easily get out of their rides this weekend.

true... but i really dont think these "ringers" could win at WGI. both great guys and great talents... just dont think they could bring home the trophy... not sure Robby could either at this point, but id love to see it!

Is Boris even at the Glen? Grand-Am (where he races that Corvette) is at Road America this weekend.

Boris Said is already on the entry list for the Glen driving for Frank Stoddard. Only 43 cars on the entry list so no one will go home after quals. My guess is Max Papis might get the call.

Tony is probably still on pain meds after his operation. Maybe this afternoon when he gets up a possible decision will be made. You know with RG being in top equipment it could be an incredible show.

Please..............

when will SHR make this driver choice announcement? Today? Tomorrow?

Dam, this is kinda like waiting for the DAKAR tracker to update...

Would love to see RG get the call, wouldn't be surprised to see a quality Chevy road course shoe that's already there for the NW race to get the call though. Piquet would be a natural fit I think.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service