That’s what the picture sadly says, But I’ll be there. Anyone else? If you see anyone wearing SPEED and NHMS, that’s me. Say Hi. Maybe we can meet at the souvenir trailer (sorry).

Views: 1309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

a little too far for me to travel...but would be nice to be there.

if you're looking for someone to root for in the NW race, Steve Arpin is running the Mike's Hard Lemonade #30 car.. It's kind of a big deal for me since he is the first NW driver from northwestern ontario.

I'm traveling from Michigan to Texas for the race and plan on hooking up with Catbacker. I'll be wearing Speed swag so I'll represent and proud to do so. An RG fan forever!

News we all knew was coming so lay to rest a year from now the real test. I'm getting my gear ready for the Sears Point Race............yes Sears point

Sure, I'm rooting for the Allgaier but it is a Turner car.

thanks for the picture. he ended up top 10. I wish he had a full time ride, you'd be hearing his name a lot more often!

What about daytona in July? I have scored hot passes for the race and would love to be near the speed energy pit!

And what about Bristol night race on the new track? I will be there!

If I had the time I would be at "The Rock" this weekend for the truck race. Last time I was at that track was back in 1994 when Big E won the race and wrapped up the Cup that day. I had no idea how historical that day was when it happened. The last of his 7 Cup Titles.

Is it too early for Watkins Glen roll call?

CRAP!.....There goes my dream of selling all my Robby Gordon memorabilia for an early retirement.

LMAO!!

Since no Robby pictures this week, here's one for TOG.

Dodge display at TMS all Penske. I asked them why they didn't support the only team sticking with Dodge. Only anwser I got was there will be a major annoncement soon.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service