There will be NO penalty for Talladega. Moving to the back was the penalty. Confirmed to me tonight.

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aaaaaahhhhh Man,
I would have come down from Canada to party at TOG'S
Only if you bring a keg of Canadian Molson...none of that crap they try and pass as "Molson" down here ;)
Maybe his luck is changing - What would be better? A 15th-place finish followed by a slight PR hit as the result of a 25-point penalty- Or 29th and no penalty?

I am sure the guys were expecting the worst from NASCAR. Hopefully, it will put the guys in a good frame of mind tomorrow.
Finally a bright spot amongst the bad luck and unfortunate events. A solid finish at RIR will be a good turn around!!!
TOG....More info would be appreciated on this matter if possible. I'm assuming that neither the 7 or 43 were found to have "intentionally" violated the height rule. Been looking all week, on numerous sites, and this is the first mention on this matter. THANKS for your continued effort in making this site WORK !!!
there is no more info to report. it's a closed chapter in the book.
great news.
Someone at nascorp must have been too busy hanging a new fence at Dega to see that the 7 was up for another screw job on the points. Cant keep giving them the chance they wont miss it again. Also TOG you the man, as expected.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service