New souvenir trailer will debut this weekend at Charlotte.

Just a heads up that the new souvenir trailer will be debuting this weekend at Charlotte, with a bunch of new designs for folks to chose from. Robby will also be signing autographs this Saturday, May 16th, at 4:00pm, at the new trailer.

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They glamorize it like Fontana is near Hollywood! HA Fontana to Hollywood is like Motel 6 is to the Bellagio!
thats what I kind of gathered.
The trip out to Fontana on the 210 is fairly quick. It is the only way I go to the track (it helps I live just off the 210...lol).
Can't wait to buy me some new RG stuff!
Wish i was going to be there.I cleaned them out last year in Dover.Any chance of coming to CANADA .
Change in time: Robby will be autographing at 4:00pm instead of the original time of 2:00pm. If you want to be first in line, you might still want to get there at 2:00 though...lol....Again, I was just informed the time has been changed to 4:00pm on May 16th.
The souvenir trailer is in the first line right up next to Burton Smith Blvd. Very close to 29 and Burton Smith....one of the first few trailers.
Thank god it's time for an update. Jim Beams Robby ad in SI this week still has a pic of the 08 Dodge on it. It was a nice ad that I will save BUT I wish it said vote for Robby some where on it.
Not a whole lot in it, I hope they are getting some more stuff. Right now mostly a bunch of JB stuff.
Any pictures yet???

is there alot of new stuff?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service