New souvenir trailer will debut this weekend at Charlotte.

Just a heads up that the new souvenir trailer will be debuting this weekend at Charlotte, with a bunch of new designs for folks to chose from. Robby will also be signing autographs this Saturday, May 16th, at 4:00pm, at the new trailer.

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is great news! Can't wait for Loudon at the end of June!!!! I know where Path will be all weekend!!!!!
I might be heading to chagioland speedway ( with family) in July this really good news now i know i will have a reason to stop by and pick up new stuff.
Where the....nevermind
Glad to hear RG is doing his part to stimulate the economy, by use of all our credit/debit cards. Notice how the stock mkt's been floundering since it's been absent?
Joanie Loves Chagio
Romeo and Joliet
nice!
does the new trailer have the old RCR #31 licence plate frame? I spied that at Sears Point last year...nice touch.
2 shirt styles.
It's either Chagio or Kanass.Not sure which one yet we are taking my grandmother to her frist race! and she's 75!
1. It's Chicagoland, as in Chicago
2. The track is 40+ miles south of Chicago, in Joliet, Il.
That irritates me as much as the "Robbie" thing does to RG. By all means, go to Chicago. Theres a lot of cool shit to see there, but no nascar track, hardly any fans. Come out south by me,& you'd think the olympics were coming to town the 2nd week of July. So why give the attention to people who don't really give a shit about this sport? Joliet loves nascar,& it's Joliet that pushed to get the track put in. Dale Earnhardt came to Joliet to break ground on the speedway. Every year Joliet host the biggest public fanfest outside of Charlotte, to welcome the nascar crowd to Joliet. When you get to the track located in Joliet, it'll be Joliet Police directing traffic, Joliet water your drinking,& Joliet tax revenues your contributing to.
So the race is in Chicago? lol =P
Wait so what neighborhood of Chicago is Joliet then?

jk bro, I live in Orange County, CA and we get the same BS with Los Angeles...everyone just thinks LA, but really we're a 3 million people metropolis just adjacent. And the race too--I love how they try and church it up and play Fontana like it's "glamorous Los Angeles" Bahaha what a JOKE.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service