Iain Watt has been named crew chief for Robby Gordon Motorsports

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/watt-to-be-crew-chief-for-rob...

Good luck Iain, you're gonna need it.

Views: 94

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Or maybe he went somewhere that claims to have full season funding. I doubt that bridges were burned by either side so he could be back...never know.
Oh Snap! LOL!
lmao....... your right 100%
he didn't work for Richard andKyle. He was at Gillett Evernham which absorbed Petty Enterprises and GEM became RPM
two identical cars to start the 2010 season....form RGM! who would have thought....good move by RGM
In the team chart section, jayski still has a red "?" for crew chief. And that was after they learned that Iann is the chief.

Seriously, I like what Rob said about letting the results speak for themselves- a preemtive strike for those idiot talking heads on tv.
sometimes things get overlooked. Shoot him an email.
Mirror images?
your point?
More of the same if every call comes from the drivers seat. I think people are desperately grasping at straws with the Indy/Sports car comments/hopes.
As long as RG is alive, the grasping at straws for a return to Indy will exist. I hope he does make a return there, regardless if it isnt in Gnassi/Penske equipment. If it happens, it happens, if not, then it doesnt.
That's the way I feel about My SAINTS, as long as Drew Breese has a pulse the Saints have a chance to win..........

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service