New crew chief for Robby in 2010?: hearing that Robby Gordon's current crew chief, Kirk Almquist, will leave the team at the end of the 2009 season, supposedly to retire and head back to California.(9-19-2009)
*********************************************************************************************************************
Just wanted to say that I didnt mean to cause a major ruckus here today, I just saw the posts on Jayski early this morning and thought some of you would like to see them. I totally support RG and RGM, and wish nothing but the best for them. I have been following RG since he started Indy Cars and I dont want to stop anytime soon. Peace Out!

*********************************************************************************************************************

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree Path...lets see how this all plays out
There is very good reason why Doug is spotting for RG and not CCing elsewhere.
Be careful what you hope for.
Oh, really? Who would they be?
..................people...............Kirk leaving sucks..................... he has done alot of good here........you never know who will replace Kirk ----- it will be someone very good ---- bank on it...........The Beam situation,nothing official yet....dont push the panic button...........that could hurt potential sponsors as they read this........think of the positives........RGM will debut 3 brand new spec cars before the end of the year....all cars that Rob , Kirk and Johnny have designed.......these cars will be built in prep for 2010 the season .Take a deep breath , relax ,all is well.......Atlanta was a new car and look how we ran there............its all good in the hood.................Support Rob , Kirk and the boys as you always do...............they bust their butts all week.........every week.......give them props..........
I'm glad to hear that Beam IS NOT OFFICIAL.....I thought that was more of a deal than Kirk.....although I think Kirk has done a pretty solid job and him and Robby seem to be able to agree to disagree at times with nobody getting pissed......
good info about the new spec cars.
Just wanted to say that I didnt mean to cause a major ruckus here today, I just saw the posts on Jayski early this morning and thought some of you would like to see them. I totally support RG and RGM, and wish nothing but the best for them. I have been following RG since he started Indy Cars and I dont want to stop anytime soon. Peace Out!
I want to say thanks for doing that, clearly tog does a super job with is connections but sometimes that means us, the low level fan types are the best source, this is a hot topic on here this weekend, most of the "players" on this have responded to your post, and for some of the fans of mr.rg like me, this is the first Ive heard of any of this, so thanks man.
Look Robby probably has more Crew Cheif changes than any driver/team in the last 3 years. This is no suprise. What crew cheif would want to be constantly overruled by a driver? I don't see any change in the results. Why are we suprised....? Don't get me wrong I love Robby, but it's just how it has gone in the last few years....
Kirk leaving has NOTHING to do with Robby and him having issues.
Amen, TOG, I agree. RG and Kirk are friends!
Kirk has done a hellof a job I think

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service