New crew chief for Robby in 2010?: hearing that Robby Gordon's current crew chief, Kirk Almquist, will leave the team at the end of the 2009 season, supposedly to retire and head back to California.(9-19-2009)
*********************************************************************************************************************
Just wanted to say that I didnt mean to cause a major ruckus here today, I just saw the posts on Jayski early this morning and thought some of you would like to see them. I totally support RG and RGM, and wish nothing but the best for them. I have been following RG since he started Indy Cars and I dont want to stop anytime soon. Peace Out!

*********************************************************************************************************************

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

all this news TOG and you didn't break it??
I dont release everything.
ahh i see you are a selective releaser
not a premature lol
No big deal. CC's come & go. Finding a 15 race sponsor -- now that's a Big Deal
DOUG! COME DOWN FROM THE SPOTTER POSITION! WE NEED YOU!!!!
DOUG, DOUG, DOUG!!!!
maybe he can land Pat Tryson
why do sweat in church?
"to sweat like a hooker in church" = to sweat more than usual or more than would be expected. The saying implies that a hooker attending church would feel more conviction than, say a Christian attending church, to the point that perspiration would flow.
Girl I am with you!!!!!! Doug is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whomever the new CC is, they will need current COT experience. We know that the team has struggled with the COT setups all season and I think a lot of it has to do with 'coil binding' and how that changes the car's dynamics. The CC will also need to be able to make better tactical calls as to when to pit and how to gain track position in the pits.

On to next year.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service