THANK GOD !!

Views: 3852

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kenny didn't run #7,Barry did

Yes I know.I would add him to be up there with them two.Did what he wanted when he wanted . He was last real bad boy we had racing over there.

If RG never returns to Nascar that's fine. I'd hate it, but it's his choice. As for "straight from RG's mouth..." C'mon, I love RG but I can post tons of quotes and comments where RG stated things to come, or was going to do, or would never do and later turned out to be different. The reason...Things change. I'm sure if Menard DID buy a team and asked RG to run a race or two the SPEED team would be in full force.

I agree NASCAR sucks these days. The wing, splitter, Top 35 and Chase have ruined the sport. Only good sign is NASCAR seems to be trying to make changes based on fan feedback. The GEN-6 car is alot better than what we've endured since the COT. Top 35 rule is gone! Chase is better than when it started. But ALL sports have endured these same setbacks... MLB, NFL and NBA. NBA is awful to watch. Bunch of $100 million dollar players with a "How dare you foul ME!" attitude. NFL has some many new rules soon will install a 2-hand touch on QB's. MLB is overkill with it's 9 month seasons!!! Every sport went for the drain every penny out of the fans mentality. NASCAR was no different.
I live in AL, so I attend DEGA twice a year and from a fan, it's the best track to watch a race in person.

I still believe RG will show up at a Cup track driving a Cup car one day (my opinion based RG's past). I watched the SST and thought it was very good. The commercials were really cool since they were all RG sponsors. I believe it will gain momentum and grow. Speed Energy commercial was great to see however it looked like a commercial for Off Road Racing not an Energy Drink. I hope they have more as the season goes on, maybe a fan contest like Doritos and other companies have. Again, it was a cool commercial (just wonder if you had someone watch it that had no idea about SPEED, what the would say the commercial was about? SST? Off Road Racing? ...again, very cool commercial though)

No paint scheme needed. No suicide watch. Just a fan of RG ///SPEED

Totally agree Mr. Zoom. Except maybe the Talladega part, best one I been to watch a race is Richmond. I’m still going to hope out hope. I watched this site for a while and finally joined to get involved with the now gone chat. Best thing I did, fun watching the races as a group, met a lot of good people, both in person and on line.
I just got home from Texas, and since I was not the suicide at the track, no need for me either. It’s just not gonna be the same watching the next race.
Some may cheer the leaving of NASCAR, but I sad the move has been made. I'm a fan of ALL racing, but it's always easy to find NASCAR when you want to watch some.

+1

Chat isn't going away, just taking a week off :)

The real news is Menard bought chat and lured TOG back to nascar. The chat will be using the Gibbs chat code. The refresh rate and posting time is .0005 sec faster then the inhouse PR chat code. Next stop top 25 in Chat Cup points.

The code will be running on a Penske inhouse server. It will take some time to get the code to interface with this set up. The CPU cooler layout is totally different then what we are used to. You cant just drop this code into any old server. I did read that the Gibbs code will work with MWR servers but we don't want to go there.

I don't want to be the pessimist, but it did not chat as good as our Generation 5 chat. This is more like what the Generation 5 was at the beginning. The admins hadn't figured out how to get the chat balance right. Right now, you just chat single-file and you cannot comment before the guy in front of you.

I expect there will be a fine forthcoming for bashing the new chat. You are free to express your opinion, even if PR mgmt doesn't agree with it, but you must stay within the lines & nothing bad against the new product. lol

I've got bigger fish to fry than to argue over what I said just for a fine.. haha!

and here I thought everything after TOG's post was sarcasm.
I agree with zoom...nough said

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service