WHY DOES ROBBY NOT RACE NATIONWIDE I MEAN HE CAN GET A WHOLE LOT BETTER FINISH I THOUT HE WANTED TO SHOW EVER ONE HES SPONSOR IF HE DOES HE NEEDS TO RACE NATION WIDE LOOK AT KENNY WALLACE JOE NEMICHECK THEY GET TOP 15'S TO TOP'25 SO ROBBY CAN GET THEM EASY TO

Views: 882

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Doesn't Joe and some of the others do S&P in cup to pay for the Nationwide? Maybe that could be something to look at?
Dam, let me turn down my hearing aids!
any racer would rather finish last in the A main than win the B main
Not me.
I remember what DW said about Junior.. Running competitively builds driver and team confidence.

Just sayin'
Nationwide is a joke, I would rather have Robby run the Truck series. At least the truck series has some really good races. And now Danica is going to steal his number.
"And now Danica is going to steal his number." which number are you refering to?
The Truck series is onlife support,IMO
the 77 car
LMAO,Robby has first dibs. to go back to the 1st grade
WJM and I have been talking all week about COS (in this case racing=sales)
How do you make a small fortune in racing? Start with a HUGE one!
but say Robby can get race's complete in nation wide and good finishes that will be more money he will earn and more money = happier driver and better equipment and better equipment = better cars in sprint were the big money is
sounds good but...........if you read the last 2 comments under the Montreal prep picture you will find the answer.
no one said any thing about speed energy i thout robby wanted to get speed were ever one could see it so racing nation wide full time would help the sponsor

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service