Check out this URL:

http://www.redbull.com/en/motorsports/offroad/stories/1331578926651...

Even though this is a Jefferies built "Buggy" out of Anaheim California, it has an European look, but will it last!

Views: 4813

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Poncho, not top notch is that correct. I don't know much about the So-cal offroad guys. Wonder why they went with Jefferies....

were up to 4cents now.@Will, maybe we should our constructive observations in PP.Maybe someone from the Nasser squad is still a Planet member/s

Hmmm, good idea Mike, I'm sure they're fabing up new skid plates and moving the cg as we post. We better not tip 'em on which side of the restrictor to vent the deflator on ;-)

@Will, quit editing ....I can't write this fast....I'll have to send another email....Thanks

WE OUTTED THE SPY!!!

+1

One of those guys, Nasser or Carlos, is going to ball it up with an endo. It might be tail heavy, but in the whoops, it is going to endo and just keep on crashing for a while. Doesn't look like much suspension travel.

Their equipment won't last.....it typicaly doesn't to those type of folks who expect $$$to get them everything.

I'm not saying they won't win a stage or two (in my head I'm thinking maybe a couple off the bat) but I don't forsee their cars being there at the end................maybe Carlos.

And not saying he cars aren't nice, I'm just a dumb ass redneck with some common sense
Bring on the Hum buggy
I think one of RG's talents is getting things done with what he has. Red Bull has a different philosophy. They make do with all the best resources money can buy. I expect they will have a huge crew spare no expenses. That makes a big difference in a brutal race like this.

100% agree!

What "buggy" is Chicherit driving?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service