Any word yet if RGM will be in the new game?  The last racing game I purchased for the xbox360 was Baja which had the RGM feaux-Monster silverado in it.  Most recent NAPCAR games didn't include Robby.  If this one doesn't, I won't be pre-ordering it (or buying it at all).  Any feedback would be great!  Merry Christmas!

Views: 395

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He will be in the game.

Bunch of clips on Youtube of car and driver renderings.  This one has the Speed #7 with the updated logo.  If this stuff is accurate it doesn't look like they are being restrictive.  There's a rendering for Jennifer Jo Cobb in the #13 and Mike Conway in the #07....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isLlNCOKIvQ&feature=related

there is a picture on this website from RGM that has the 7 that will be in the game.

Thanks.  7a though?  That's a slap in the face.

Robby Gordon will be in the #7a for this game

yup.

slap in the face for sure, but they gotta sell games so it is what it is.

Looks like I will be adding another game to the library!

The story (from the developers end) about the number goes that it was first come first served, they handed out, well lets call 'em "Permission Slips" earlier in the year and RGM didn't get back to them about being in the game on time, thus why Robby is in the #7a in the game.

If you want to believe that, well then....

Robby Gordon? Late? NEVER!

For anybody foriegn to it, thats called sarcasm.

end of the day, big f-ing deal if he is 7 or 7a....at least he is in the game....

agreed.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service