does anyone know if robby in the new nascar game? Has anyone got it yet? I not gonna buy it unless they included him. Any feedback would be appreciated !!!!

Views: 156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm in the same boat. waiting for the wii version.. hopefully it's a good racing game

in my opinion, I don't know if any nascar game will be made that can compete with the PS2 Nascar 2005 Chase for the Cup.. I'm on my 4th Cup season in that game and just keep playing it!!
I think they have a long way to go on this game, the career mode is just like season mode and you only race one season. I think they should make career mode like nascar thunder 2004 was. If anyone remembers how in depth that career mode was. They also have to fix the online servers because if you have more than say 7-9 people in a room cars have trouble starting the race and come in crashing sometimes. I think they will listen to the fan's issues unlike EA however and will fix it as much as they can.
The have a Fan Page on Facebook where they've been posting updates on fixes and stuff. There's a patch coming soon to fix a lot of problems.
Yeah, NASCAR Thunder 2004 is still the best console NASCAR game. It sucks that a better game hasn't been made since then. If they just updated NASCAR Thunder 2004, it would be so much better than this game or any of the EA games since.

When Robby wins a race he gets on the roof of his car and starts dancing. I kind of like that part, though, cause it's funny to imagine Robby doing that in real life :-)
He is in it, in the #7a speed energy fuel car. The 07 extenze car is in the game as well.
yep i posted some pictures of robby in the game after winning at watkins glen hoping this year could be the year for the #7 to seek victory there or infineon.
I just played this game. While racing sears point I saw Danica ahead of me in the 7 car.What a bunch of crap!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service