Did any one see on Jayski's sight a Nascar team owner will announce his entry in the Indy 500 at a press conference on Monday. Just wanted everyone's thoughts. Could it be Robby... I no He said he wasn't running the 500 this year so if not then who??

Views: 154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

his cup season is shot, let someone run the 600 and go where he is a contender at indy, nothing to lose.
Robby running Indy could make sense, especially if he is gonna run for the score championship which would mean he is gonna miss the second Richmond race to run Primm. So why not take a shot a Indy and miss half the 600 too.
yeah...the IRL is THRIVING! I was with ya on the year five of RGM and it being basically a failure to this point.....
The IRL isn't in a downfall because it can't go any lower.
You do realize that there were more people in the stands at Texas, than watched St. Pepe on television.

Your Gomer vision is clouding your judgement. There is a reason AJA, Sam Hornish, Tony Stewart, Robby Gordon and every other OW that has showed major promise in the last decade or so, aren't running in the IRL.
LMBIH @ presenting weekend attendance numbers up against single Sunday numbers.....

CART used to brag about 200k "weekends" as well.....

I also love the VS excuse. Its funny now to hear Gomers present the VS excuse, when the sound EXACTLY like CART-tards arguing SPIKE numbers....

The only race that is going to show up and make a dent in the ratings is the 500, and its numbers still won't compare favorably to run of the mill Sunday Cup races.

The fact that Dario, JV and AJA have had minimal success or outright failed in Cup doesn't matter. What matters is, given the choice, they'd rather be in NASCAR, not IndyCar.

IRL IndyCar is, at this point, an absolute failure and the punchline to jokes. Its just the way it is....I'm not happy about it, I'm just honest about it.
Guys it's Petty who is running the Car for John Andretti.....
this is in addition to the petty deal.
Did the story say when the announcement would be made? We all know they start qualifying about 2 months before the race!!!
OKAY... I guess that I am behind here... I thought Rob was running the Indy 500... what happened?
Hahaha really, Eric? Listen to the interview on the MAIN page. Can't miss it. Well I take that back...
Not to mention, you bumped a thread from 2009.... This is 2011!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service