Did any one see on Jayski's sight a Nascar team owner will announce his entry in the Indy 500 at a press conference on Monday. Just wanted everyone's thoughts. Could it be Robby... I no He said he wasn't running the 500 this year so if not then who??

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why Andreeti, he only gets rides based on the family name.
yeah...people here want to pimp on robby because he has raced EVERYTHING and only doesn't have a shit-ton of wins because of shitty equipment.

John has won in pretty much everything he has raced, and his resume is as diverse as ANYONEs, and he has won in less than stellar equipment...but he only ever got rides based on his name....

yeah...okay
John & Robby have a lot in common in the fact that neither one gets no where the respect they deserve, espcially in the nascar world.

John can still wheel an Indy car. He did decent last year espcially for the junk he was driving. He has won in just about everything including including round wins in an NHRA Top Fuel Dragster .
Exactly.

Add on that John Andretti is, without quesiton, the NICEST driver I have ever met. I swear he can't be related to all those goons with that last name.
Not to mention HE was the only reason Roth Racing got cars in the Indy 500 last year. Those cars were laughably slow until they got John in a car during the last couple weeks. I agree with Joe and Gray John and Robby are VERY similar if you know anything about their careers. If you only know John as a Crapcar driver I can see where one would post a foolish statement about him. Just imagine if somone would post something like that about RG, that he is a hack in Crapcar. How quickly would people point out all of the disciplines he has raced and the overall brilliance of his career. Its the same case with John. To imply he has no talent, or is a bum, or some of the others I've read are blatantly ignorant statements and should be laughed at.
Agreed...John is a SOLID guy and a Solid racer...the guy can flat out wheel
Its Richard Petty Motorsports with driver John Andretti.
my guess is Tony,probably has the sponsership,been wanting to do it for years.
maybe tony stewart
it would be nice to see Robby running up front on a lead lap on Sundays, open wheel is where Robby can jump in any ride and be a threat, Nascar is just not him.
with that dud John Andretti driving, who cares?
Indy hardly means crap these days but it is cool that Richard Petty would be a part of the Indy 500. I couldn't care less about Andretti however.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service