Thursday is media day from Daytona & NASCAR.COM will have a live stream of the interviews from the select drivers.Robby Gordon will be making some of his 2011 Nascar plans known & we will have a slew of images & other info from the weeks leading up to this point.Robby will go on sometime around 9:00am.

The rest is From Nascar.com:

The 2011 NASCAR season goes green Thursday at Daytona International Speedway with Media Day.

Watch your favorite drivers live on NASCAR.COM right here: MEDIA DAY LIVE LINK

Here's who to watch for in the morning and afternoon:

A.M. Session from 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. ET: Justin Allgaier, Trevor Bayne, Greg Biffle, Todd Bodine, Ricky Carmichael, Kevin Conway, Austin Dillon, Robby Gordon, Ron Hornaday Jr., Jimmie Johnson, Brad Keselowski, Bobby Labonte,Jason Leffler, Joey Logano, Jamie McMurray, Mark Martin, Paul Menard, Juan Pablo Montoya, Joe Nemechek, Danica Patrick, Nelson Piquet Jr., Regan Smith, Ryan Truex, J.J. Yeley.

P.M. Session from 12:30- 4 p.m. ET: AJ Allmendinger, Marcos Ambrose, Dave Blaney, Clint Bowyer, Kurt Busch, Kyle Busch, Jeff Burton, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Carl Edwards, David Gilliland, Jeff Gordon, Denny Hamlin, Kevin Harvick, Kasey Kahne, Matt Kenseth, Travis Kvapil, Casey Mears, Ryan Newman, David Ragan, David Reutimann, Tony Stewart, Martin Truex Jr., Brian Vickers, Michael Waltrip

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*yawn* So what was the big announcement this morning? *need more coffee*
Indy 500 probably a no go .... oh, and some talk about Dodge or something.
coffee? - you need more SPEED :)
WJM time to smell the frozen rose's.....
And indeed they are frozen.
from Racingone

Gordon Returns to Dodge, Moving Forward with SPEED Energy
Robby Gordon announced today that he will drive a Dodge when he competes in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series in 2011.

Gordon will return in a Dodge for the first time since 2008 after fielding Toyotas for the past two seasons. He joins Penske Racing as the only factory Dodge Cup teams and will utilize Penske engines in his cars.

"I'm excited about the opportunity," Gordon said. "At RGM we haven't had a factory program for two years. We kind of rode it out with Toyota, but it wasn't a factory program.

"I like the things that Dodge has been doing to build brand awareness. They have an impressive factory and facility, and their product line is top notch. I've really enjoyed putting this deal together with Ralph Gilles and Bryan Viger; they are a fun, youthful, forward-thinking group."

Gordon plans to run 18 NASCAR events with his SPEED Energy drink as the sponsor. He decided to do his own program after complications from his previous relationships with BAM Racing and sponsor ExtenZe.

"Last year I didn't anticipate of getting jacked out of about 6 million bucks," Gordon said. "All of my sponsors did not live up to what they said they were going to do. BAM, I have nothing nice to say about them. The guys from ExtenZe I can't believe they are even on the race track this weekend."

Okay, so RGM has buddied up with Penske and Dodge...yada yada yada. What I want to know is how did the America's Racing Team #76 media day go? I haven't heard a peep. Any information would be appreciated.
6 Million Down & Still Rockin'!! The 7 will race ALL Cup Races in 2011.. watch..
You have to have your ART secret decoder ring to access their media day info. A certificate to exchange for your ring was included in you donation confirmation package, and you can pick it up at the ART fan center at the next race.

Wow, I can't beleive you don't understand this!
I found A.R.T.'s media guide
FYI - Bieber is from Canada. So he's not as American as baseball and apple pie. Nice of you to include Alex's heros though.
that's an awful thing to say about Canada. True, but awful.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service